White Widow out now on iTunes worldwide

phoenix93

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all just a note to let you know that my single White Widow is now available to download from iTunes worldwide

:bravo:

This is the first single available from my catalogue for this year and there are more to come. I am currently working hard on my much anticipated progressive album 'Legacy' which is due for worldwide release round about July 2011.

You can listen to some of the tracks from the album, get exclusive downloads, and find links to the Phoenix93 Facebook group all on my soundcloud page or by clicking the link below:

Phoenix93 - 'Legacy'

I would love it if you paid me a visit, and I am happy to network with you all... thanks for reading and I hope to catch up with you all soon. Best of luck with all your projects..

Phoenix93 :megacrazy:

Hi All,

just a quick note to let you know that due to support form people like you and my growing army of supporters... :super:

White Widow :choon:
is now also available to download from Amazon and by the time you read this it should also be on Spotify

I Couldnt have done this without your brilliant support so want to thank each and everyone of you even if you have just passed by and played some of my work and enjoyed it. :hug:

I have some exclusive tracks available as free downloads on my soundcloud page which I hope you will grab by way of me saying thanks to you and giving something back.

Massive respect to you all

here is a link to my soundlcoud page..

Phoenix93 on SoundCloud

Back