Above the Clouds & Balearic Soul present "A Trip to Balearic Heaven"

Above the Clouds

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone :friends:

Me and my dear friend Balearic Soul (yep, Labielecki) are proud to present our first colaboration.

Balearic Soul brings the summer vibe back in the first hour with an hour of the finest Balearic tunes.

I am taking over in the second hour and try to take you on an uplifting journey.

It is our special Valentine gift to all the ladies :flowers:

(the guys can listen too :megacrazy:)

Part 1 - Balearic Soul's Main Mix

01. DJ Shah feat. Aruna Abrams - Now Or Never | Armada Music 2009
02. DJ Cosmo & Roger Shah present El Cortez - Desert Rose | Intuition Recordings 2008
03. Pedro del Mar feat. Ridgewalkers - Tears Of The Dragon | Magic Island Records 2010
04. DJ Cosmo & Roger Shah present Purple Mood - One Night In Tokyo (Above & Beyond Remix) | Anjunabeats 2007
05. Ingsha - Montego Bay | Magic Island Records 2010
06. Roger Shah presents Savannah - Body Lotion (Inspirations Mix) | Magic Island Records 2009
07. Roger Shah presents Epos - Adagio Espressivo | Shah-Music Digital 2007
08. Fast Distance presents Ka-Mui - Masamune (Dimension 'Balearic' Remix) | Shah-Music Digital 2009
09. Fast Distance & Roger Shah present Samara - Verano (Roger Shah Mix) | Magic Island Records 2009

Part 2 - Above the Cloud's Continuous Mix

10. 7 Skies & Kiholm - Lost & Found (Dan Stone Remix) | Enhanced Recordings 2010
11. Hoyaa - The Other World | Aropa Records 2010
12. Masoud feat. Laurie Mannette - Blinded (Sebastian Brandt Remix) | Levare Recordings 2010
13. Neptune Project vs Luke Bond - Atlantis (Temple One Remix) | Future Sound Of Egypt Recordings 2010
14. Arctic Moon - True Romance | Future Sound Of Egypt Recordings 2010
15. Johan Ekman & Manuel Juvera - Distant Moon | Capite Music 2010
16. Jaden Merrick - Fixate (Joe Shadows Remix) | Defcon Recordings 2011
17. Med & Phil Metcalfe - January | Defcon Recordings 2010
18. SoundLift - Nakhti (Ferry Tayle & Stephan R present Mirage Remix) | Blue Soho Recordings 2010
19. Jamie Walker - Elements | Defcon Recordings 2010

I hope everyone enjoys this 2 hour journey!!

Cheers!!!

Downloadlink:

A Trip to Balearic Heaven

downloading...

ok, gonna listen later :good2:

Downloaded, just have to find time to listen it :hmmm: :megacrazy:

I'm sure you guys had fun making this :)

Downloading now! Thanks!

* Listening ! * 12th minute ...

1288686263n201010040081.jpg

Balearic Soul
Balearic Soul
- Discogs Search
EOYC 2010 Contest Winner on AH.FM

Ohh yes, I'm waiting for your mix guys!!! Tracklist looks great, so I must check this mix ;)

Last edited:
BS, your part is melting my heart right now...
:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

listening now and the start is great! :super:

Don't melt too much cause my part is coming too :lol::lol::lol:
:):) Just at the end of your part and :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:
Distant Moon brought tears :cry: and goosebumps..and the usual, wanting to jump all over the house :megacrazy::megacrazy:
Awesome, amazing job both of you, you can be so proud of yourselves!! :bravo::bravo:

Nakhti :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This set is really amazing, with first really relaxing part, and the second part with excellent & great uplifting stuff :super:
Really good job guys :bravo:

This set is really amazing, with first really relaxing part, and the second part with excellent & great uplifting stuff :super:
Really good job guys :bravo:
Thank you, maximus. We are glad you enjoyed. I will listen to your mixes. :music:

Back