Broadcast time some regular show

Aven Gerind

Registered
Reaction score
I don't now where to put this tread, but following the advice of our captain (Danmark Ori :) ) I'll write it here.

All about broadcast time of some regular show. I mean one in particular - Xanthe Session, but maybe there is any other?

For me it's typical that some DJ's who come from some state have a lots of their fan in their country. So I would be happy if time of this show may be changed, because 1 A.M. CET between Sunday and Monday is a little "non human" time for someone who next day should go to work or school. Replay is also unreachable for me...
I know that there is a lot of shows and changing may be unworkable, but sometimes some shows ending for some reason and it makes an opportunity :) Of course that's not the only one solution.

OK, I think It's clear what I'm writing about. All comments are welcome.

you check the thread 2 days later and download the show if you can't make the broadcasts

you check the thread 2 days later and download the show if you can't make the broadcasts

I know about it, but... If there is no difference between live listening and downloading, listening and next deleting, then what is the purpose of existing forum? One steps far, all shows could be "broadcasting" by "putting link" to download.
I didn't write that is one incident. I meant that I couldn't join to all show. Opportunity to write with other funs/DJ's/listeners is the sense of participate in shows for me.

That's why for me it's not a solution.

Last edited:
Hi new to the forum, but always a ah.fm listener. I agree with Aven Gerind. Whenever i listen to ah.fm the shows which i like eg. Xanthe Session are on too late, as i work nights alot it would be good to bring the shows which people really want to listen earlier. So by the time i get home and tune in no one's online so really theres no communication with any forum members.

Hi new to the forum, but always a ah.fm listener. I agree with Aven Gerind. Whenever i listen to ah.fm the shows which i like eg. Xanthe Session are on too late, as i work nights alot it would be good to bring the shows which people really want to listen earlier. So by the time i get home and tune in no one's online so really theres no communication with any forum members.

I understand where your coming from but its hard to fit 250 AH.FM djs into hours of each listeners needs :)

hey there,

I noticed this thread, because it's about me and my show so I think I need to get involved in this. First of all I want to thank Aven Gerind who is a great fan. I see you are fighting for me. Thank you very much.

Being an AH.FM deejay is a great honour. When I started to talk with Dan about the broadcast times of my show the 2nd Sunday of each month, 00.00 GMT / 01.00 CET was the only possible time he could offer me at that time. I approved it of course:) No doubt about that:) Want to make this clear:)

Of course for each DJ a better broadcast time is a bigger number of fans, a bigger opportunity to be noticed:) I know that Dan is doing his best to fix all times. We also talked about expanding my show to maybe 2x1h or maybe 2x2h per month but I think we all know that it's not easy of course with such a big number of DJ's, events, etc.

Dan cannot expand a 24h day to fit like 30h's in it. He isn't a magician, but sometimes with all these events I think he is:) A big “chapeau bas” to him as sometimes I don't know how does he manage to arrange all this. Of course I would be really grateful if Dan could give me more time to present my style, my show, but I am not the person who can say: you must do this, or that. Of course would be happy to get a air time like something between 16.00-18.00 CET and maybe 2 times a month, and would be very f***ing crazy happy if I would get 2x2h per month, but as said before, it’s not my decision to make and I know it’s not an easy thing. Dan is the boss and he knows that he is doing, I respect that.

I would like to thank all the fans, who are listening to my show due to the late broadcast time. I know it is sometimes not easy. It really means a lot to me.

Cheers,
Alex van ReeVe

Back