ASOT on AH.fm?

Slayer92

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Stupid question, but does AH stream ASOT? I was looking for it via search engine, but the keywords always fail! (trance, state of trance, etc... too much results! :D)

If yes: When (CET)?
If no: You know some good streaming sites of ASOT? (CET - I was looking on the official page, but there are only some strange sites (with language I don't understand, russian etc.) or offline pages)

Thank you a lot! :)

Best regards!

Hey guys!

Stupid question, but does AH stream ASOT? I was looking for it via search engine, but the keywords always fail! (trance, state of trance, etc... too much results! :D)

If yes: When (CET)?
If no: You know some good streaming sites of ASOT? (CET - I was looking on the official page, but there are only some strange sites (with language I don't understand, russian etc.) or offline pages)

Thank you a lot! :)

Best regards!

Hello Slayer92 :wave:

No, AH can't do the streaming for ASOT since this radioshow belongs to another radio station (DI.FM).

So, basically you can hear the live streaming every Thursday at 2PM US Eastern / 7PM UK / 20:00 Central European Time on the Trance channel in DI.FM

If you don't have the Premium Account you'll only be able to hear at 96kbps quality.

Ah, ok, I understand!

Thanks a lot for the friendly answer, mate! :)

Back