Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here

Orkidea - Radio Unity 026 on AH.FM 16-02-2011.mp3
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WOH96AXF

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for another quality prog episode :yes:

orkidea300.jpg

RADIO UNITY 026 TONIGHT

(c) DjOrkidea.com

"The recent big room gigs sparked this month's Radio Unity to be bit more jumpin'n'pumpin' than usually with the likes of Ali Wilson and Protoculture rising the BPM while my guaranteed heroes Eric Prydz and Jerome Isma-ae are responsible for the proggier biggies of the month. I feel there is real diversity in the trance sound now and it's great to see the tempos keeping quite low and focus firmly in great grooves. Please join the like minded music lovers in the Afterhours.fm forum during the show or make your life automated by subscribing to the Radio Unity podcast in iTunes and receive every new show automatically to your iTunes. Unfortunately this week I won't be able to attend the live discussion as I'm working at my studio, preparing for this week's studio session together with Solarstone who is DJing Helsinki. We are working on follow up to Slowmotion and I'm very excited by the early demo we have!"

* Show: DJ Orkidea: Radio Unity 026
* Time: 3rd Wed of the month @ 21-22 CET (22-23 FIN time)
* Live streams and chat: Leading Trance Radio - Afterhours
* Podcast in iTunes: Radio Unity - Download free podcast episodes by DJ Orkidea on iTunes.
* Old podcasts, tracklists and direct downloads: Radio Unity

[Unfortunately this week I won't be able to attend the live discussion as I'm working at my studio, preparing for this week's studio session together with Solarstone who is DJing Helsinki. We are working on follow up to Slowmotion and I'm very excited by the early demo we have!"

\o/\o/

1381 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 026 on AH.FM

good start
:mml::mml::mml:

:yes: tuned in ( from the start :dance: ) :mml: :megacrazy:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: