Petals - Phoenix93 - worldwide release

phoenix93

Registered
Reaction score
'Petals' is the latest track to be created for the eagerly awaited 2011 concept album "Legacy" from the creative mind of UK music producer Phoenix93.

:choon:'Petals' compliments the sounds allready earmarked for the album and is clearly part of a suite of atmospheric big room progressive trance and house anthems that are being crafted for the finished Opus.

With driving rhythms, intricate hooklines and retroesque touches 'Petals' is a track that has many depths and holds appeal to most progressive trance and progressive house supporters.:bravo:

We thank you for every comment you make, every click of the favourite button, every time you visit and of course every time you listen to the work.

One love, and respect to all of you

Well, the atmosphere actually is cool.

You should release some chill out mix of this track, it would be better in my opinion.

Thanks for the feedback Rd :) - I am pretty happy with it, at 124bpm I wouldnt say its frantic by any means and I think it allready is fairly chill.

It is taken from my forthcoming album so when taken in context of the other tracks destined for the album it fits in very nicely with the emotional texture, journey and drive I am going for with the album as a whole.

I am really very happy that you took time out to listen to it and also for taking the effort to give me some feedback, it really is appreciated.

Many thanks

Back