What host for downloads now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infergo

Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering what the final host is now of the uploaded sets.
Since I like to download multiple sets at a time, I would like to go premium / member or whatever on the download site.

Is Hotfile the standard one now?

and what about megaupload.com??? hotfile sucks because you can download only 1 file each half an hour as a "free" download. :cry:

Hello mate, after alot of issues with megaupload, files being removed randomly, users reporting files are inactive while they were uploaded, I wasted too much time fixing stuff with megaupload.

While I wanted a service that will host our files for minimum 12 months... I have found hotfile, they allow me to upload up to 2000Mb files, great for live broadcasts, big sets and sets that are 320k. Not only that they dont cap me uploading to them like megaupload did.

Hotfile is the chosen choice for downloads for AH sets, I have compared it to many other hosting services and it seems its mostly used. This is a simple easy for us to maintain solution, and also a free service so all of you can download the sets. I don't now about their wait times cause i got a premium for 1 year really cheap, cheaper then megaupload.

Thanks all for understanding and sorry for an inconvenience it may have caused.

I would say that the site's owner did the move from Megaupload to Hotfile only because of money.

When really lots of people download your files from Megaupload, you get almost nothing...

However, when an enormous number of people download your files from Hotfile, they even PAY YOU!!! And that's probably the goal of the movement. Administrator gets paid on PayPal because ppl download his files - sets, that should be here for free download!

THIS IS TRANCE MUSIC 2011 - EVERYBODY WANTS JUST TO MAKE MONEY :)

Or maybe Hotfile just provided better service > did not delete the sets.
No deletion of sets > we can still download it.

Just stop saying stuff that's worthless guys.

I would say that the site's owner did the move from Megaupload to Hotfile only because of money.

When really lots of people download your files from Megaupload, you get almost nothing...

However, when an enormous number of people download your files from Hotfile, they even PAY YOU!!! And that's probably the goal of the movement. Administrator gets paid on PayPal because ppl download his files - sets, that should be here for free download!

THIS IS TRANCE MUSIC 2011 - EVERYBODY WANTS JUST TO MAKE MONEY :)

I'm not going to repeat what i said above in regards to why we moved over to hotfile, and why hotfile is more suitable for AH.FM sets being stored then megaupload was. There are many reasons why we switched over to hotfile as i explained above in my last posts... I don't think you have any idea how much servers and bandwidth costs, and your forgetting the fact that AH must pay for each megabyte uploaded to hotfile.

Most important thing is sets being available for download for months to come!!

If you do not want to download the sets, then don't... its your sole decision, the service is provided by AH for the community for free.

Stop starting trouble @ this community, this is a peaceful trance community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back