5YAMC special voice drops by you

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello community! Some of you may already know that we're approaching the 5th birthday of AfterHours.FM which is a milestone for both the radio and for the listeners as well. We're working on a special surprise to make this birthday unforgettable, and to celebrate this past 5 years of AH.FM.

We would like to ask you guys to send us your thoughts & wishes for the 5th anniversary of AH.FM.

We can accept these "voice drops" via skype voicemail or either u can send us via email in mp3 or wav format. (send them to info@afterhours.fm)

We will select all best voices :) & will play these greetings during our 3 day celebration. :)

** Please don't add this account to your list, there won't be any reply, this is setup for voice mail only **

Please keep them up to 30 seconds long.

Were looking for a number of voice drops, we don't know yet how many.... so just record them :)

1) Above the Clouds
2) Zayni

Last edited:
I will finally know if you have that great English accent :devil:
I have a Yorkshire accent - I sound a bit like the people in that movie The Full Monty (filmed near me), or like my fellow Yorkshire AH legend Paul Pearson :wink:

whatever accent it is, its all perfect, we all come from different parts of the world, here we unite. I already go some recordings keep them coming :)

Just a tip: if you decide during the recording your not happy with it, just say delete this message so i know to ignore it, hang up and do a new one :) just don't flood me with 10 tries haahaha

for those who have not a microphone, use your iphone, install the skype app, and leave the message by that way:)

for those who have not a microphone, use your iphone, install the skype app, and leave the message by that way:)
What if you don't have iphone? :mask:

record on your pc and email the wav or mp3 :)

Back