*MARCUS SCHOSSOW* @ DALLAS TX, USA April 30th (with Neon Tiger)

Texas, here I come! :super::super::super:

MarcusSchossow4.30.2011.jpg
MarcusSchossow4302011.jpg

The flyer would look much better with the images of Marcus and Neon Tiger swapped. :mask:

The flyer would look much better with the images of Marcus and Neon Tiger swapped. :mask:

hahah you are awesome Young Free!!! I don't know about the live broadcast until I arrive at the club tonight.... I hope we can, and if we do, it will be a recording so you can listen later. If not, then I will make a mix and post it later :)

Whoooo hooo I am super excited.... I am the official warmer upper! Lets make it sizzle! :dance:

There should be pictures up from the club soon! The show was a HUGE SUCCESS!!! I think the crowd was surprised what I played - not the same old stuff you hear at your local clubs everyday! But hey, I am Neon Tiger and I was only doing my job to set Mr. Schossow up for good times... which by the way, HE KILLED IT!!!! Uncle Marcus tore it up and I had a hard time getting anyone (including myself) off the dance floor! ;)

There should be pictures up from the club soon! The show was a HUGE SUCCESS!!! I think the crowd was surprised what I played - not the same old stuff you hear at your local clubs everyday! But hey, I am Neon Tiger and I was only doing my job to set Mr. Schossow up for good times... which by the way, HE KILLED IT!!!! Uncle Marcus tore it up and I had a hard time getting anyone (including myself) off the dance floor! ;)

Wow :lol: Sounds really cool :clap:

Happy hearing that :friends:

Looking forward to the pictures from the event :music:

Back