10-03-2011 Markus Schulz - Prague 11 Release Party Live from SaSaZu

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Markus Schulz: Prague '11 Release Party Live from SaSaZu - Thursday on Afterhours.fm

In the immediate aftermath of Markus Schulz's headlining performance at Transmission: Future Cities last November, two significant pieces of news filtered through the media and online communities - the 2011 chapter of his critically-acclaimed city compilation series would be based on the Czech Republic capital Prague, and that he would retun there in February to celebrate the launch of the album, with a very special extended liveset.

Prague11BroadcastPic1.jpg

With outstanding reactions beamed towards the compilation album, Markus returned to the site of a previous Global DJ Broadcast World Tour recording - SaSaZu in Prague, with the aim of extending his special connection with the city even further. The Prague faithful and beyond responded unanimously - with the fastest and biggest selling event in SaSaZu history. And such was the demand and anticipation of the night, many fans around the world have been longing for the opportunity to experience the night through radio.

And their wait is over. This coming Thursday, thanks to GDJB partner and our friends at Afterhours FM, Markus presents to you a special 5 hour broadcast, live from the Prague '11 Release Party at SaSaZu.

Prague11BroadcastPic2.jpg

In what will be the perfect warmup for everyone attending his Marathon Solo Set at Space for Winter Music Conference in Miami on Friday night, we invite you all to be part of this special broadcast.

Prague11BroadcastFlyer.jpg

The action begins at 4pm Eastern | 9pm UK | 10pm Central European Time this Thursday, March 10th. Don't miss it!

WMC 2011 - Markus Schulz Marathon Solo Set | Club Space, Miami - Friday March 11th
Click Here to Purchase Tickets ($5 discount with promo code "Cold Harbour")

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE

I just saw this on Markus' facebook page!!!! I can't wait. I'm supposed to be driving down to Miami to see Markus live at Space during this broadcast, but I may just have to postpone my travel until after the broadcast. Thanks Dan!!!!!!

Personally I never listen to him.

19 or 10? :)

Was a perfect event, looking forward to hearing it again!

I just saw this on Markus' facebook page!!!! I can't wait. I'm supposed to be driving down to Miami to see Markus live at Space during this broadcast, but I may just have to postpone my travel until after the broadcast. Thanks Dan!!!!!!

its gonna rock !!

19 or 10? :)

10PM CET | 22:00 CET :) this thursday.

I'll be there ! :)

Amazing night - Amazing set - Amazing memories :) really really looking forward !

36707272177660290382.gif

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::driver::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

87570276124312912792.gif

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy: Release Party LIVE nice:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

........ _
....... /..(|
...... (....:
.... __\....\.._____
.. (____)...`|
. (____)|....'|
.. '(____).__|
... (___)__..|_____

▒░ :megacrazy:Support EVENT my FAMILY AH.FM :megacrazy:▒░ :friends: :best:

Is it Thursday yet???? :megacrazy:

too bad i wont be here :( :( :(

enjoy the show, i gonna download the set (i hope)

afterhours.fm did it again :) :ah: :loveah: :ah:

who0o0t who0o0o!! Markus 5 hrs of pure bliss!! :megacrazy::bravo::super:
see you all here!!! :bravo::super:
T-4 days!!:megacrazy:

I can't wait i will tune in for sure!
See you all here and at the AH.fm chat then :)

Back