Dash Berlin ft Emma Hewitt vs Vast Vision - Disarm Ambrosia

PhilMetcalfe

Registered
Reaction score
Dash Berlin ft Emma Hewitt vs Vast Vision - Disarm Ambrosia (Phil Metcalfe Mash-up)

Hey up everyone! Here's a mash up I've just finished! Hope you like it! If you do, feel free to download and use it in your sets :)

http://snd.sc/fnyOd9

Let me know what you think - good or bad! :)

Last edited:
Well... from someone who DOES NOT like the Original (Disarm Yourself) :O ......

I thought it was amazing! Very well made. Hard to believe it's a mashup. It sounds like it was meant to go together. You made the song enjoyable for me. In the original, the vocals are too overpowering in many parts, and it's just annoying, but in this mashup, there is a lot more going on and the vocals blend in to the music like they should. Great to hear a nice uplifting version of this. Thanks for the download!

Well... from someone who DOES NOT like the Original (Disarm Yourself) :O ......

I thought it was amazing! Very well made. Hard to believe it's a mashup. It sounds like it was meant to go together. You made the song enjoyable for me. In the original, the vocals are too overpowering in many parts, and it's just annoying, but in this mashup, there is a lot more going on and the vocals blend in to the music like they should. Great to hear a nice uplifting version of this. Thanks for the download!

Thanks a lot mate :) Glad you like it! :)

Back