MIRA019: F. Mohrr - ARCADE EP. Big support from A-listers!

Mirabilis records

Registered
Reaction score
019_flyer.jpg

MIRABILIS 019 IS OUT NOW!

FACUNDO MOHRR - ARCADE EP (inc remixes)

Tracklist:
...1. ARCADE (Original)
2. ARCADE (Stu Hirst remix)
3. ARCADE (Darko De Jan & Patrik Carrera remix)
4. TOUCH (Original)
5. TOUCH (Tempered Djs remix)

BEATPORT - https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/339141/Arcade EP

DJ DOWNLOAD - djdownload.com - Label Details - Mirabilis

TRACK IT DOWN - Mirabilis Records Downloads at Trackitdown

JUNO DOWNLOAD - Mirabilis At Juno Download

PREVIEW ON SOUNDCLOUD: MIRABILIS 019: FACUNDO MOHRR - ARCADE EP (inc. remixes) by Mirabilisrecords on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

PRESS RELEASE:

Mirabilis kicks things off in 2011 with a hot release from Argentina's finest Facundo Mohrr (Mirabilis, Sprout, Frisky)!
The wonder kid delivers two absolutely stunning tracks in this brilliant EP. We have also added three brilliant remixes from some of the hottest names on the global dance scene to deliver a really big package!
The title track, 'Arcade' definitely shows off how talented Facundo is, and why he is becoming one of the fastest rising stars here in clubland!
The track is based around an infectious groove which goes hand in hand with the bottom heavy and more than groovy bass line. On the top you can add all the chopped up vocal samples and the tons of effects and you are served with an extremely powerful weapon for your sets! Essential!
The first take on 'Arcade" comes from GU's very own Stu Hirst! Stu strips the track back to a basic tech house groove and manages to keep the intensity of the original and add even more drama with some synth lines and stings. Add to this a groovy bass line, a cleaver use of the vocal samples and a brilliant arrangement and you've got a superfine remix which will do some serious damage on the floor! Pure underground!
Dubai based dj's and producers Darko De Jan (C2, 303lovers) and Patrik Carrera (Baroque, 303lovers) team up to deliver the second take on 'Arcade'. Their remix is all about the chopped up original bass line and the highly addictive percussive groove. This may sound quite simple put into words, but believe us, when it comes down to the music it is not! It's powerful, groovy and fat!
Facundo keeps the techno vibe on 'Touch', the second track from this ep. The whole track is based around a superheavy and groovy baseline that is set to move even the walls, not only the clubbers feet. 'Touch' is all about the build up as the hypnotic chord lines keep coming in and the groove is getting stronger and stronger through the track until it reaches the main break down where the tracks strips back and lets you catch your breath before it kicks in with its full force and makes you loose your mind again! Insane!
Last but not least we have the Tempered Dj's (1605, MUM, Tiger) remixing 'Touch'. Manchester's finest techno outfit delivers a massive rolling techno groove where they make a fine use of the original chords lines and vocal samples. They also add a heavier, low end bass line that makes their remix perfect for the big rooms! Massive!

SELECTED FEEDBACKS:

Nick Warren: Support

Laurent Garnier: that works great

Hernan Cattaneo: Arcade Original & Stu Hirst remix for me! Thanks!

Wehbba: Touch is great, really cool tune! love the bassline!

Egostereo: Nice. Thanks

Christian Cambas: The Tempered DJs remix is the one for me here, will definitely be playing

Arjun Vagale: super stuff from Mohrr

DJ Tarkan: stu hirst remix is the one for me

Eelke Kleijn: Touch is great

Omid 16B Nourizadeh: cool will play !!

Demi: keep up the good work guys

Tim Richards: quality groove!

Miss Nine: Arcade original is good

Federico Epis: Touch is the one here ! top class will play it a lot congratulations for this release

Mark Knight (c/o Wesley S): NICE!!!!

Pena (Flow Vinyl): great package. origs are great, rmxs too. hard to choose a fav

Leama: all really cool mixes, like most of them

Gemma Furbank (Manchester Global Radio): Cool package, wicked Percussive element's and some great mixe's. My Fav's would be
Arcade (Orig) and Touch (Tempered DJ's). Great work guy's.

Thomas Penton: Good for those deep dark rooms.

Markus Schulz: downloading for markus thnks

Dibby Dougherty: Great release, i really like Touch Original, big main room vibes, will be supporting :)

Anderson Noise: good stuff

Amin Golestan: Stu Hirst and Patrik carerra & Darko De Jan remixes are amazing.

Adam Roberts: Support

Randall Jones: Cool tunage! Will play this worldwide...

Sasha Le Monnier: Original Arcade has a kick ass groove, love it! so hypnotic! and funky...great sound, Great remix as well from Stu Hirst, also really dig Touch Original...these will be charted in my March charts, thanks!

Aldrin: Tempered DJs rework is tops

Stuart Millar: i think touch is my fav thanks.....

Steve Parry (RedZone): original mix of arcade is good, stu's mix is cool too. Liking touch the best though!

Gavyn Mytchel (Gallery @ MOS): Cool remix by Tempered DJs

16bit lolitas: Support

Steve Haines: Nice EP, both touch mixes for me

Gabi Newman: like it

Oliver Lang: nice package

Matt Weeks (Mos/Gallery): Love the big driving feel to the mix

Ant Brooks: Thanks

Richie Hartness Hartness: Good solid tune - thanks!

Nomad in the Dark: Always good stuff from Facundo. Full Support here.

Kenneth Thomas: Always a big fan of Mirabilis! Another solid release.

THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOLKS!

MIRABILIS RECORDS
::: Mirabilis records :::

Back