Show Times:
UK: 20:00 - 21:00
CET: 21:00 - 22:00
EST: 15:00 - 16:00
PST: 14:00 - 15:00

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here

Orkidea - Radio Unity 027 on AH.FM 16-03-2011.mp3
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://hotfile.com/dl/110701993/6aebc14/Orkidea_-_Radio_Unity_027_on_AH.FM_16-03-2011.mp3.zip.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Orkidea @ Radio Unity 027 (The Deep Mix) - 16.03.2011
---
01. Doi Oing: Blue (Original Airport EP Mix)
02. Flanders: Time (Redanka Dub)
03. Jorg Murcus: Jouissance (Eelke Kleijn Remix)
04. Pole Folder: Motel
05. Ticon: In Stereo (Even 11 Remix)
06. D:Fuse & Hiratzka: Perfection (Club Dub Mix)
07. 16 Bit Lolitas: Adventures
08. John 00 Fleming & Digital Blonde 00db: Dying Isis
09. Solarstone: Big Wheel (Electronic Architecture Mix)
---

Orkidea
Orkidea
Orkidea
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Alias: Tapio Hakanen

Last edited:
orkidea300.jpg

RADIO UNITY 027 - THE DEEP MIX

(c) DjOrkidea.com

"If last month’s Radio Unity 026 represented my big roomish trance sound then the March edition will be the total opposite. We’ll dive deep into atmospheric progressive house and deep trance with some dubby, techy and psy undertones. The grooves start building from pretty slow 122 bpm towards some old school trance influenced sounds of the latter half. People familiar with Sasha & Digweed’s Northern Exposure mix CD series will probably spot some influences and even one less known (and played) gem from the series. Featured artists include prog legends Redanka and Pole Folder, current faves 16 Bit Lolitas and Eelke Kleijn, psygressive masters Ticon and some deeper stuff from usually more banging John 00 Fleming and Solarstone. Once again it’s not the typical sound you would hear on Afterhours.fm but join the show tonight at 21-22 CET with an open mind and engage with likeminded music lovers."

* Show: DJ Orkidea: Radio Unity 027
* Time: 3rd Wed of the month @ 21-22 CET (22-23 FIN time)
* Live streams and chat: Leading Trance Radio - Afterhours
* Podcast in iTunes: Radio Unity - Download free podcast episodes by DJ Orkidea on iTunes.
* Old podcasts, tracklists and direct downloads: Radio Unity

Flu, head ache, runny nose and tuned in!

Ready to go :)

1548 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 027 on AH.FM

Ready to go :)

:mml: :wub: sound of waves :wub: :super: :clap2:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: