Digital Upgrade Remix Competition
Join The Fan Page - Digital Upgrade | Facebook
Digital Upgrade was launched in 2011, with an emphasis to push the talent of tomorrow, whilst maintaining high levels of release standards. The debut track on the label “Never Forget” gained support from the likes of Ferry Corsten, Markus Schulz, John O’Callaghan, Sean Tyas, Ernesto vs Bastian plus many more, and was featured on radio show such as Corsten’s Countdown, Tiesto’s Clublife and Tytanium Sessions.
Now here’s your chance to win a release on the label by remixing one of label owner “Steve Allen’s” most successful tracks!
The winners remix(s) will be released alongside the 2011 re-release of each track and will also be given the chance to remix and release on the label as one of the labels in-house artists.
The two tracks to choose from are:
- “Self Belief” was a huge release for Steve that gained support by the world’s number one DJ “Armin Van Buuren” and was included on his A State of Trance Radio show!
- “1946” was also a very successful release, gaining support from the trance elite including Tiesto, who featured the track on his Clublife radio Show.
Confirmed Release Details
1. Steve Allen – Self Belief (2011 Rework / Joey V Remix / Ian Booth Remix)
2. Steve Allen - 1946 (2011 Rework / Estigma Remix / Matt Davey Remix)
How To Enter
Download one or both of the remix packs below and submit your finished remix in mp3 format encoded at 320k on or before 30th April 2011
1. Steve Allen – Self Belief (As Supported By Armin Van Buuren)
2. Steve Allen - 1946 (As Supported By Tiesto)
Download Here (Right Click Save As)
Index of /competition
- Remixes preferred in the style of Progressive, Trance, Tech-Trance, Techno, Tech-Dance
- Two remixes will be chosen as winners for each track
- No limit on amount of remixes submitted by each contestant
- Only links to mp3's will be accepted
- Only 320kbs mp3's will be accepted
- All entries must be in by 30th April 20011, any entries received after this date will be ineligible for entry
- Please do not share any of your remixes, any remixes that are shared during the dates that the competition is live, will be ineligible (nb. this includes samples on soundcloud etc.)
- Winners will be announced on May 2nd via Digital Upgrade | Facebook & Steve Allen - International DJ & Producer
- The track & all midi files are owned by Digital Upgrade
- Email a link to your entry to competition(at)steveallenmusic.co.uk