Multi use headphones

Not sure if its good for djing.

The most important qualities you need to check for djing headphone is mobility and comfort. Also check isolation too.

If it's only for DJing, you friend won't be able to use all this wireless connections, cause the best sound quality comes via plugs and cables, also this headphone looks heavy (wich is really annoying for djing).

This headphone is perfect for homework/gaming etc... :)

mate the best companys of headphones: AKG/DR.DRE/SQUAL CANDY/SONY for me.

for that price you can get some sennheiser hd 25 mark2s for 242 dollars :/

for that price you can get some sennheiser hd 25 mark2s for 242 dollars :/

+1 for the Sennheiser HD-25's

I was using the Technics RP-DH1200 headphones for about 8 years and one of the swivel brackets finally cracked a few months ago.

I've been working pretty heavily on producing lately and several people recommended the Sennheiser HD-25-1 II to me for both producing and DJing. I bought a pair and have been using them for about 4 months and it has been one of the best purchases I've ever made.

The Technics are very bass heavy which is nice for DJing, but the clarity of the bass is quite bad compared to the Sennheisers. With the Sennheisers everything sounds extremely clean. The sound quality of my mixdowns have improved immensely in the time that I've been using them.

People have told me that the Sennheisers are extremely durable. They can also be completely taken apart and every part is replaceable which is nice. Appearances can be deceiving, since they look somewhat cheap and flimsy at first glance.

I also find them more comfortable than the Technics (The RP-DH1200s are quite heavy).

hd-25-1-ii.jpeg

Specifications

• The HDJ-500 DJ headphones adapt the styling and performance cues of Pioneer’s top-of-the-line HDJ-2000 headphones.
  • The HDJ-500’s stylish design is matched with great sound quality providing clear audio reproduction, especially in the critical low and mid frequency ranges that are key for remixing.
  • For maximum flexibility during performances, the HDJ-500 features a rotating arm structure that allows the user to rotate the right earpiece forward and back by as much as 60 degrees.
  • The headphones include two interchangeable cords providing freedom of movement during performances.
  • Style: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
  • Frequency range: 5Hz - 28,000Hz
  • Impedance: 45Ω
  • Max Input: 2000mW
  • Output Sound Level: 105dB
  • Driver Unit: 40mm dia. dome type
  • Plug: 3.5mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, screw-in)
  • Weight: 6.8ounces (without cord)
  • Included: 6.3mm dia. 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
  • Cords: 1.2m side mount coil cord (extended 3m), 1m stright cord

Back