DJ Ressiv - Sunday On Terrace 4 (Part 1)

Ressiv

Registered
Reaction score
sot4artwork600x600.jpg

01. Paul Stoneheart - Ocean Breath (Progressence Remix) 02. Cainam - Pacemaker (Cullera Remix) 03. Ferry Corsten - Gabriella's Sky (Solarstone Remix) 04. Paul Stoneheart - Castaneda's Walk 05. Sunlounger - Coastline (Original Club Mix) 06. Cold Blue - In Balance 07. Eryo - Highlands 08. Deep Voices - Surrender Morning 09. DJ Melloffon - Non-Christian Moon 10. Hodel & Hornblad - Hydrogen (Sundriver Remix) 11. Meridian - Shifter (Jason van Wyk Remix) 12. Loquai - Paregoric 13. Eryo & Kay-D - Meridian (Blusoul Break Style Sunrise Remix)

Summer 2011 starts early.. Fourth installment to almost infamous series, I dunno what's with this style of trance music but these summer trance mixtapes have always been the most downloaded and most popular mixes what I have done. Past 3 mixes from last summer and year before that are still getting plays and downloads from various forums/mix hosting sites around the web.. So now I am more than happy to give u next chapter of summer happiness! I've been hunting and digging deep @ Beatport and Audiojelly for months and almost every day to find those sweet, slow paced and euphoric summer trance tunes that'll hopefully put a smile on your face and give you a little 'sunny terrace' experience..

So take a relaxed position, listen loud and close your eyes - U'll be on the Terrace in no time, I promise.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD
http://www.is-music.net/mixtapes/download/2165/

DJ Ressiv | Facebook
Toni Turpeinen's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Back