Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: AH.FM for blackberry phone

  1. #1
    AH.FM Addict Vilence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    5,860

    AH.FM for blackberry phone

    Guys,

    Is someone able to help me running the radio on my blackberry phone? I've tried whateva and its just not working

    Help is trully appreciated!
    https://www.facebook.com/tucandeoofficial

  2. #2
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,221
    i think iniquitrance has a BB and got AH playing... i have forwarded him he link to this thread
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now e4ymod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    993
    I can't do it on mine either. I'm going to try really hard to get my boss to buy me an Android so I can listen at all times!!!! How great would it be to listen to afterhours during a long drive?
    [SIGPIC]In Trance We Trust[/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    AH FAN Become a supporter now joni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Haarlem, Netherlands, Netherlands
    Posts
    111
    can't yoou download shoutcast on bb??

  5. #5
    AHddicted in·iq·ui·trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,852
    I use Mobiola xPlayer (Mobiola® xPlayer - take your favourite movies and music with you!). In order to stream radio you need the paid version (not the free one), but lucky for you it is on sale right now, half price.

    I manually added a station, since AH.FM is not in the list (even though I've asked several times to have it added ). I point my phone at the 48k AAC stream so that it works both on WiFi and 3G. The Station URL address I use is http://ca.ah.fm:9020

    Other settings:
    General -> Data connection type: Default (I'm on a BES, my default may be different than other people.)
    Live Radio -> Buffer size(Kb): 100
    Preffered bitrate (Kbps): 48

    xPlayer is pretty stable, I'm quite happy with it.

  6. #6
    AH.FM Addict Vilence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    5,860
    big thanks! im gonna try that in a few days and if i have any questions im gonna torture u Justsaying!

    https://www.facebook.com/tucandeoofficial

  7. #7
    AHddicted in·iq·ui·trance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilence View Post
    big thanks! im gonna try that in a few days and if i have any questions im gonna torture u Justsaying!

    Did you try xPlayer? How did it work out for you?

  8. #8
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1
    xplayer is working fine, i just wish ah would get added to flycast if they dont plan to make a bb app oh well, added a few other stations to the xplayer too, add a station feature is cool

  9. #9
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18
    I use 'Radio for Blackberry' which costs $2,50 and has AH.FM. It utilizes ShoutCast so you get a massive amount of other radio stations too.

    Works like a charm, no setup difficulties or anything. Always stable.

  10. #10
    AH Listener Amyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by in·iq·ui·trance View Post
    I use Mobiola xPlayer (Mobiola® xPlayer - take your favourite movies and music with you!). In order to stream radio you need the paid version (not the free one), but lucky for you it is on sale right now, half price.

    I manually added a station, since AH.FM is not in the list (even though I've asked several times to have it added ). I point my phone at the 48k AAC stream so that it works both on WiFi and 3G. The Station URL address I use is http://ca.ah.fm:9020

    Other settings:
    General -> Data connection type: Default (I'm on a BES, my default may be different than other people.)
    Live Radio -> Buffer size(Kb): 100
    Preffered bitrate (Kbps): 48

    xPlayer is pretty stable, I'm quite happy with it.

    how to install? be cause i have downloda it,then i extract then here the file inside
    'in folder "For BlackBerry with 6.0 or later OS (e.g. Torch 9800)"
    net_rim_bbapi_adv_app10009.cod
    xplayer_ad_lib.cod
    xplayer_lite.cod
    xplayer_lite

  11. #11
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Amyy View Post
    how to install? be cause i have downloda it,then i extract then here the file inside
    'in folder "For BlackBerry with 6.0 or later OS (e.g. Torch 9800)"
    net_rim_bbapi_adv_app10009.cod
    xplayer_ad_lib.cod
    xplayer_lite.cod
    xplayer_lite
    easier way go here http://tunein.com/mobile/blackberry/

    download their app, and search AH.FM

    cheers
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  12. #12
    AH Listener Amyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    easier way go here http://tunein.com/mobile/blackberry/

    download their app, and search AH.FM

    cheers
    Thanks man!

    Finally I can using two ways..

    Mobiola xplayer and Tune in..
    The both of apps can be used!
    Yeahaaa! Now I can listening ah.fm anywhere

  13. #13
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,221
    amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Amyy View Post
    Thanks man!

    Finally I can using two ways..

    Mobiola xplayer and Tune in..
    The both of apps can be used!
    Yeahaaa! Now I can listening ah.fm anywhere
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  14. #14
    AH Listener Amyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by in·iq·ui·trance View Post
    I use Mobiola xPlayer (Mobiola® xPlayer - take your favourite movies and music with you!). In order to stream radio you need the paid version (not the free one), but lucky for you it is on sale right now, half price.

    I manually added a station, since AH.FM is not in the list (even though I've asked several times to have it added ). I point my phone at the 48k AAC stream so that it works both on WiFi and 3G. The Station URL address I use is http://ca.ah.fm:9020

    Other settings:
    General -> Data connection type: Default (I'm on a BES, my default may be different than other people.)
    Live Radio -> Buffer size(Kb): 100
    Preffered bitrate (Kbps): 48

    xPlayer is pretty stable, I'm quite happy with it.

    Hey... do you request form Mobiola xPlayer to add AH.FM on xPlayer?
    i thinks is good for us..

  15. #15
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,221
    If you want to add a radio station to your list, you would need to provide a direct HTTP link in the following format http://station:port/stream.
    You can use links to PLS (play list files) such as http://station.pls and direct links to MP3, AAC, AAC+ streams.

    Please use www.ah.fm/192k.m3u let me know if that works..

    I dont see anywhere to email mobiola to add us in...
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cell Phone
    By JayCan in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: Jan 14th, 2011, 22:12
  2. Android Phone Users ("Google" phones)
    By emeacham in forum Content Creation
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Dec 31st, 2010, 07:11
  3. AH phone wallpapers
    By Ricatrance1 in forum Content Creation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:58
  4. what is a good trance tune for phone?
    By pretti.ex0tik in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Aug 31st, 2008, 16:15
  5. Cell phone Ringtones...
    By Dan in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 18th, 2007, 21:15

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •