Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 241 to 249 of 249

Thread: Afterhours.FM on Mobile

  1. #241
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    223
    How can I fix it? anyone?thanks

  2. #242
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6
    After updating my iOS version to 7.1 the app is not streaming anymore. Same happens with other radio streaming apps.
    Before i had no problems, the app was streaming fine on WiFi and 3G.
    So i guess it's something related to the 7.1 update.
    Is anyone else having this issue?

    P.S Im using the free version of the app.

  3. #243
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,265
    thats very odd... if other apps dont work either then its something to do with 7.1 ... i hope apple fixes it.

    Quote Originally Posted by codadi View Post
    After updating my iOS version to 7.1 the app is not streaming anymore. Same happens with other radio streaming apps.
    Before i had no problems, the app was streaming fine on WiFi and 3G.
    So i guess it's something related to the 7.1 update.
    Is anyone else having this issue?

    P.S Im using the free version of the app.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  4. #244
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    thats very odd... if other apps dont work either then its something to do with 7.1 ... i hope apple fixes it.
    I consider myself to be a computer expert, i work as a coder and network infrastructure. I tried all i could think of to make the app work again.
    This morning i was chatting with a few friends about how limited knowledge have some of the workers from call centers. We laughed at the "Have you tried turning it off and on" reference from the tv show The IT Crowd.
    And then it hit....have a i tried turning my phone off and on ???
    Guess what..i "turned it off and on" and now the app works fine. Also all the other radio streaming apps. )
    So it's not an iOS 7.1 bug.
    Lesson learned !

  5. #245
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,265
    hmm thanks for this, as it may help others glad its sorted

    Quote Originally Posted by codadi View Post
    I consider myself to be a computer expert, i work as a coder and network infrastructure. I tried all i could think of to make the app work again.
    This morning i was chatting with a few friends about how limited knowledge have some of the workers from call centers. We laughed at the "Have you tried turning it off and on" reference from the tv show The IT Crowd.
    And then it hit....have a i tried turning my phone off and on ???
    Guess what..i "turned it off and on" and now the app works fine. Also all the other radio streaming apps. )
    So it's not an iOS 7.1 bug.
    Lesson learned !
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  6. #246
    Just got here jakesimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1
    was just wondering, since iOS 7 was released the new design of the apple phone has changed, is the AfterHours FM app being updated to suit the new phones, feels a bit outdated when using it compared to the new website design and player

  7. #247
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,265
    Quote Originally Posted by jakesimpson View Post
    was just wondering, since iOS 7 was released the new design of the apple phone has changed, is the AfterHours FM app being updated to suit the new phones, feels a bit outdated when using it compared to the new website design and player
    thanks for message.. were in process of looking for new IOS dev to redo the app...
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  8. #248
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1
    i just recently discovered that there's an app for afterhours, and life's been a bliss for the last week with all the good music

  9. #249
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    4
    Hello All,

    Any idea if there is work being done for a Windows Universal APP/Player.
    With the current platform it wouldbe great to share PC/Mobile apps and features as this is a W10 feature.
    The biggest mistake of Mother Nature is that stupidity doesn't cause acute pain.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What is Afterhours.FM ?
    By Dan in forum Announcements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Sep 14th, 2010, 02:24
  2. ah.fm/player and Opera Mini/Mobile browser
    By silhouette9 in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 16th, 2010, 00:12
  3. 'Mobile Shaker' Jump up Wobble, etc ....july 09
    By meam in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 11th, 2009, 14:23
  4. AMR - Afterhours
    By DarranBartley in forum New Track Reviews & Promotion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jun 12th, 2009, 15:19
  5. Thanks to afterhours.fm !
    By PuppetMaster in forum Help & Support | Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Oct 11th, 2008, 16:51

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •