Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 249

Thread: Afterhours.FM on Mobile

  1. #166
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54
    Cool !

    Thanks to you for developing it

    Cheers,
    paxl13

  2. #167
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2

    bullshit bullshit

    not to take shit people

  3. #168
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2
    I still want to sleep 3-5 ноур

  4. #169
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56
    No AH.FM app for Windows Phone 7?

  5. #170
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,261
    at this time there is no windows7 app.. however in future this might change..

    you can still tune in with windows7 easier to any of our tune in links...
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  6. #171
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    at this time there is no windows7 app.. however in future this might change..

    you can still tune in with windows7 easier to any of our tune in links...
    Are you aware that I'm talking about Windows Phone 7 and not Windows 7? Huge difference there.
    However it's not possible to tune in via the links on the phone since the links are not supported on the phone: .wvx, m3u etc.

  7. #172
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,261
    Quote Originally Posted by robertftw View Post
    Are you aware that I'm talking about Windows Phone 7 and not Windows 7? Huge difference there.
    However it's not possible to tune in via the links on the phone since the links are not supported on the phone: .wvx, m3u etc.
    Thank you for clarification, would you be kind and let me know what formats are supported?
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  8. #173
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Thank you for clarification, would you be kind and let me know what formats are supported?
    I don't think any formats are supported by the built-in media player, the only solution I think would be to make an app like the one for iPhone and Android.

    Right now when I open the url to the .wvx and .m3u the webbrowser says "Can't download file Windows Phone doesn't support this file type."

  9. #174
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,261
    can you please try this link

    SHOUTcast Administrator
    or
    http://ru.ah.fm:80/listen.pls

    let me know
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  10. #175
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    can you please try this link

    SHOUTcast Administrator
    or
    http://ru.ah.fm:80/listen.pls

    let me know
    "Sorry we can't play this file on your phone."

    Same with:

    Trance - Digitally Imported

    The phone can't stream like the way PC's do.

  11. #176
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,261
    ok thanks for your findings ...
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  12. #177
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,261
    Today we have released a new version build for Android

    Android Fixes in 1.0.1 version
    ★ Fixed Notification bar, it's now visible while app running.
    ★ Fixed Facebook share bug.
    ★ Fixed app to stop music while receiving a phone call. (2.2 Android & above versions)
    ★ Fixed Schedule scrolling speed.
    ★ Tweaked Settings, About Pages.
    ★ Added new system to pin point any bugs so they can be fixed in future releases.

    Would like to also add that St0rk is the new Android app developer for AH.FM
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  13. #178
    Just got here djsybesma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lake Tahoe
    Posts
    4

    Thanks a bunch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Today we have released a new version build for Android

    Android Fixes in 1.0.1 version
    ★ Fixed Notification bar, it's now visible while app running.
    ★ Fixed Facebook share bug.
    ★ Fixed app to stop music while receiving a phone call. (2.2 Android & above versions)
    ★ Fixed Schedule scrolling speed.
    ★ Tweaked Settings, About Pages.
    ★ Added new system to pin point any bugs so they can be fixed in future releases.

    Would like to also add that St0rk is the new Android app developer for AH.FM
    Update was much needed. My phone now works with the app perfect! Good work you guys =) (Running android 2.1 on Motorola Flipout)
    -DJ Sybesma

  14. #179
    AH.FM Addict CoolPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Prydaville
    Posts
    1,533
    I'm running the app on HTC sensation (Android ver. 2.3.4) and it crashes every time I'm trying to share it on Twitter
    Everything else works as it should.

  15. #180
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,261
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanda View Post
    I'm running the app on HTC sensation (Android ver. 2.3.4) and it crashes every time I'm trying to share it on Twitter
    Everything else works as it should.
    hmm ok mate i will forward this to the dev... i know there is a update coming this weekend.

    Thank you for letting us know.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What is Afterhours.FM ?
    By Dan in forum Announcements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Sep 14th, 2010, 01:24
  2. ah.fm/player and Opera Mini/Mobile browser
    By silhouette9 in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 15th, 2010, 23:12
  3. 'Mobile Shaker' Jump up Wobble, etc ....july 09
    By meam in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 11th, 2009, 13:23
  4. AMR - Afterhours
    By DarranBartley in forum New Track Reviews & Promotion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jun 12th, 2009, 14:19
  5. Thanks to afterhours.fm !
    By PuppetMaster in forum Help & Support | Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Oct 11th, 2008, 15:51

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •