Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 249

Thread: Afterhours.FM on Mobile

  1. #226
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    28
    Love it!! I have a Galaxy Mini (Android 2.2) and the app goes perfect!!

  2. #227
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario1601 View Post
    Love it!! I have a Galaxy Mini (Android 2.2) and the app goes perfect!!
    glad you enjoy it friend
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  3. #228
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Trance World
    Posts
    263
    The app isn't working for me
    I open it but it just loads and loads and nothing,but in winamp on shoutcast it works perfectly

  4. #229
    AH.FM Addict bctrainers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    888
    Hi there, bought the ah.fm player on the GooglePlay store a short while ago. A few feature requests however!

    - Ability to select what region to play from.
    - Maybe a widget to show what's playing on my main screen?
    - Horizontial view?
    --bc

  5. #230
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,252
    Quote Originally Posted by alduin600 View Post
    The app isn't working for me
    I open it but it just loads and loads and nothing,but in winamp on shoutcast it works perfectly
    make sure wifi only mode is not selected...

    Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    Hi there, bought the ah.fm player on the GooglePlay store a short while ago. A few feature requests however!

    - Ability to select what region to play from.
    - Maybe a widget to show what's playing on my main screen?
    - Horizontial view?
    thanks for feed back .. will note it our streams connect to the closest possible stream via your location automatic.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  6. #231
    AH Listener Johny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19
    and add Low Bitrate for mobile data streaming please
    Trance4Life

  7. #232
    Just got here Valentino Fest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Galaxy
    Posts
    2
    for when the app on windows phone? pleasee!!

  8. #233
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentino Fest View Post
    for when the app on windows phone? pleasee!!
    we have no plans now for a windows mobile app... please connect to AH.FM using free tunein windows app
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  9. #234
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now bjerre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    93,024
    I use the mobile app on my Android phone. This is the free version.

    If the following feature was added I would go for the other one:

    - ability to see posts on the current thread
    - ability to post to the current thread

    I spend more and more time being tuned while on the move or away from a keyboard. But it would be great to have a line into the current thread.

  10. #235
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    83,677
    hello Bjerre
    Quote Originally Posted by bjerre View Post
    But it would be great to have a line into the current thread.
    i have nokia 808 what is not android even not windows phone, but if i wrote to my default browser what the phone has: www.ah.fm/player the web player works good and showing what the currently set playing, if i click on the name: the phone opening a new tab with the thread of the currently set, where i just have to log in and can posting and reading others posts

  11. #236
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now bjerre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    93,024
    Quote Originally Posted by CICA9THC View Post
    hello Bjerre


    i have nokia 808 what is not android even not windows phone, but if i wrote to my default browser what the phone has: www.ah.fm/player the web player works good and showing what the currently set playing, if i click on the name: the phone opening a new tab with the thread of the currently set, where i just have to log in and can posting and reading others posts

    This works on Android as well. So this is sort of the thing I look for, but still via the browser and not that easy to use.

  12. #237
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now bjerre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    93,024
    Quote Originally Posted by bjerre View Post
    I use the mobile app on my Android phone. This is the free version.

    If the following feature was added I would go for the other one:

    - ability to see posts on the current thread
    - ability to post to the current thread

    I spend more and more time being tuned while on the move or away from a keyboard. But it would be great to have a line into the current thread.


    And then the posts could be "signed" with: posted via the mobile AH.FM app.

  13. #238
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    223
    Doesnt work on my phone :/
    It just keeps loading,but nothing!

  14. #239
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,252
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceBoki View Post
    Doesnt work on my phone :/
    It just keeps loading,but nothing!

    get the app www.ah.fm/apps or www.ah.fm/player ... should work
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  15. #240
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    get the app www.ah.fm/apps or www.ah.fm/player ... should work
    Yes,I did download the app.Still doesnt work.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What is Afterhours.FM ?
    By Dan in forum Announcements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Sep 14th, 2010, 01:24
  2. ah.fm/player and Opera Mini/Mobile browser
    By silhouette9 in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 15th, 2010, 23:12
  3. 'Mobile Shaker' Jump up Wobble, etc ....july 09
    By meam in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 11th, 2009, 13:23
  4. AMR - Afterhours
    By DarranBartley in forum New Track Reviews & Promotion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jun 12th, 2009, 14:19
  5. Thanks to afterhours.fm !
    By PuppetMaster in forum Help & Support | Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Oct 11th, 2008, 15:51

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •