I love Music
Reaction score
johndopping.jpg

Show Times:
UK: 23:00 - 00:00
CET: 00:00 - 01:00
EST: 18:00 - 19:00
PST: 15:00 - 16:00

http://hotfile.com/dl/114378739/031...ham_GuestMix_on_AH.FM_12-04-2011.mp3.zip.html

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here

John Dopping April Radio Broadcast - "The Dark Room 005" on AH.FM

Hey everyone,

The quantity of light in this enclosed space that falls within the visible spectrum is dissipating rapidly as we head towards April's "Dark Room". By Tuesday it will be really pushing it.

This time, for an hour of the finest quality in guest mixology, I'm handing over to a personal friend and outstanding DJ currently on the circuit - the man that can only be described as Sam Mitcham. A challenging and provocative set is certain.

Hold onto them trilbies.

Tune in on Tuesday April 5th at 20:00GMT.

Featuring:

phaseFOUR
Mogaui
Umek
MEM
Orjan Nilsen
Mark Eteson
Bryan Kearney
+more

Dedication:

I was not fortunate enough to know John Saxon, but I did know his music. I was inspired by seeing him play some of his creations in Manchester two years ago, and I would like to dedicate this show to him, and to all that knew and loved him.
- John Dopping.

Having met and spent time with John Saxon in Ibiza last year, i was shocked to hear about his tragic death last weekend. John was an extremely talented, unique and inspiring individual who thrived on entertaining the masses with both his music and his amazing magic. I can safely say John was one of the few people that could systematically make me speechless, his tricks and performances were on another level. It is therefore an absolute honor to dedicate my guest mix to such a gentle, kind hearted soul who touched the lives of so many friends, family, dj's and clubbers. For those that knew him and are listing to this mix, think of the good times, there will be many to choose from.
- Sam Mitcham

Hello everyone. ^^

Hey everyone! Different feel to usual for this show, some mad skills from Sam Mitcham :)

Hi dear Bjerre. :hug:

Back