Mixing with Turtables& CDJ's

TranceAmerica

Registered
Reaction score
I am a begginer dj and i have only practiced with turntables but i just bought a Denon dns3700 and i have noticed that when "mixing the tracks from CDJ to turntable the sound is very distorted. although this only happens on the moniter speaker and not inside my headphones....Any help is very much appriciated. :friends:

BTW I have 2 Technics mk5 a Denon dns3700 cdj and a denon 1500 mixer.

I am a begginer dj and i have only practiced with turntables but i just bought a Denon dns3700 and i have noticed that when "mixing the tracks from CDJ to turntable the sound is very distorted. although this only happens on the moniter speaker and not inside my headphones....Any help is very much appriciated. :friends:

BTW I have 2 Technics mk5 a Denon dns3700 cdj and a denon 1500 mixer.
i suggest you change the button let's say on cd1 or cd2 the input might be on for phono and not cd ....try it and get back to me on this page :friends:

i suggest you change the button let's say on cd1 or cd2 the input might be on for phono and not cd ....try it and get back to me on this page :friends:

Also make sure your mixer is properly grounded to the turntables. Make sure switch is set to turntable and not "Line". Turntables broadcast sound much differently than cdj's

Back