Judgement Sunday l The Temple Carlow l 01.05.11

markyoung99

Registered
Reaction score
669379939a12905276309l.jpg
JUDGEMENT SUNDAYS: THE HOTTEST SEASON EVER!
Prepare for a summer of the world’s best parties...
Judgement Sunday's
Bank Holiday Sunday May 1st 2011
The Temple Carlow
Once upon a time, when no one had even heard of Big Brother contestants and the world was recovering from their collective Millennium eve hangover, DJ Judge Jules was concocting a plan to bring the best trance and harder DJs on the planet to San Antonio in Ibiza. It was at Eden that Judge Jules, the man behind Judgement Sundays, was nervously waiting for the doors to open on his first night. “It can be nerve-wracking doing anything new for the first time, but opening a club night in Ibiza was exciting and terrifying in equal measures, ”remembers Jules. Judgement Sundays has had its own dedicated team of dancers and entertainers right from the word go, and the head of entertainments is in charge of a team of over fifty people who together are responsible for all the weird and wonderful shenanigans that take place in the club every week. By 2003, the club had taken the Ibiza DJing virginity of some of today’s biggest household names. Tiesto, Ferry Corsten and Eddie Halliwell all played their first Ibiza gigs at Judgement Sundays. “You can’t put on a consistently good club without staying fresh and moving things forward,” says Judge Jules. “Our job is to recognise the best new talent emerging and get them involved. When it comes to putting line ups together ultimately I’m in charge, but I do listen to people whose verdict I trust – after all, you can’t listen to every DJ’s set when you travel as much as I do. “I’m very proud that some of the biggest names in recent times were first booked in Ibiza by Judgement Sundays.”​
Bringing new talent to the masses is something that helps keep Judgement Sundays’ well-deserved title of ‘busiest night in San Antonio’ going strong – that and the incredible atmosphere which has become legendary over the years.
In 2009, Judgement Sundays celebrated something very few nights in Ibiza manage: ten summers of parties. It’s been San Antonio’s busiest night for at least half of those, and a holiday highlight for clubbers who return year upon year. If you’ve been to Judgement Sundays, you’ll know exactly why it’s so special. If you haven’t – well, what are you waiting for?
Judgement Sunday's launches in Ibiza on Saturday June 5th 2011 with a massive opening party and to celebrate Judge Jules is hosting a massive Judgement Sunday's party in Ireland. Join Judge Jules with very special guest First State along with Beat 102 103's Darren Rice and Hard Breed founder Mark Young this Bank Holiday May 1st at The Temple Nightclub in Carlow. Admission is just 15 Euro on the door and doors open from 10pm.
For more tune in to Beat 102 103 and see:
www.beat102103.com
www.thetemplecarlow.ie
www.hardbreed.com
www.mex.ie
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Back