Sale: Apogee Duet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

Registered
Reaction score
Purchased in January from Long & Mcquade, this duet is in mint condition and has never left my studio. It works flawlessly and produces the BEST sound for its price and arguably better sound than way higher end interfaces. Ive had zero issues with it, but it still comes with a warranty good till next january.

Comes in original box with warranty card and cd, breakout cable, 2 firewire cables and 1/4" adapters. Will plug and play with any mac, no setup required. Paid $520 for it new, asking $400

No trades, will ship at buyers expense if needed

Here is the Kijiji add if you need pictures..

Apogee Duet - Kitchener / Waterloo Musical Instruments For Sale - Kijiji Kitchener / Waterloo Canada.

Purchased in January from Long & Mcquade, this duet is in mint condition and has never left my studio. It works flawlessly and produces the BEST sound for its price and arguably better sound than way higher end interfaces. Ive had zero issues with it, but it still comes with a warranty good till next january.

Comes in original box with warranty card and cd, breakout cable, 2 firewire cables and 1/4" adapters. Will plug and play with any mac, no setup required. Paid $520 for it new, asking $400

No trades, will ship at buyers expense if needed

Here is the Kijiji add if you need pictures..

Apogee Duet - Kitchener / Waterloo Musical Instruments For Sale - Kijiji Kitchener / Waterloo Canada.
Great, I have read your post that is posted by you. It is very interesting. I have read from your post, you have an Apogee Duet with good condition. I have searched on the link but I can not see the images of this Duet. So, please provide the more information and images of this Duet. Thanks:dance::dance:

Yeah, me too. please provide the more information and images of this Duet. I want to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back