Funk-Delux Resident Dave Lewis News- Mixes -& info

crazyclubber66

Registered
Reaction score
DaveLogo.png

Dave Lewis is a Birmingham based DJ smashing up the clubs across the country. He started his musical career playing the drums for various bands and record labels right across the world to thousands of people and just over 5 years ago traded in the drum set for decks and moved into the world of dance DJ’ing and digital music production.
Dave classes himself as someone who plays uplifting dance music. The sounds mostly come from the world of House, Electro and Tech House but always with uplifting melodies, vocals and bass lines taken from Trance and even other genres of music.
2010 saw Dave playing at Venues such as Air in Birmingham, Gatecrasher Birmingham, The Fridge London and many more venues through The DangerHouse Residency and being one of the chosen few to appear several times on the FUNKdelux rota. He appeared on the undercard to top line DJ’s such as Judge Jules, Dave Pearce, Sonique, Paul Morrell, The RocknRolla DJ’s.

mailgooglecom.jpg

2011 is expected to be a great year with the release of the first single in conjunction with Barry Diston (Fidget Studios and engineer to artists such as Lisa Lashes as well as mastering credits on albums like Euphoria Hard House) called Magic Mirror which is being released on Defamation Records on the 17th January and will be available on all download sites. Dave is also booked to play Pacha London in January and a number of gigs in Ibizia in June under the FUNKdelux banner as the brand new International Resident as well as the revamped HMV Institute in Birmingham.

mailgooglecomjpg2.jpg

Dave Lewis has been on stage his entire life and brings the experience and passion for entertaining a crowd to all venues, stages and set times he has developed over a number of years of doing just that. Whether it is warming up, headlining or closing the night his energy and passion is always the highest in the room and stays until the end of each set making each and every gig memorable.
Link to Setting Me Free Track - http://soundcloud.com/dave-lewis/setting-me-free-radio-edit released now

downloadnow.png

Social networks
www.soundcloud.com/dave-lewis

www.soundcloud.com/dave-lewis/if-only-i-could

www.soundcloud.com/dave-lewis/notice-me-radio-edit

www.soundcloud.com/dave-lewis/setting-me-free-dangerhouse-remix

www.facebook.com/dlewisdj

www.funk-delux.com

Back