openbarmusic

Registered
Reaction score

Open Bar Radio - Guest Set from Scott Langley

Lelo f/ Samke - Soul Beauty - Ocean Deep Mix - Afro Rebel Music
Dragonfly - Love ls Free - Ospina and Oscar P Deep Mix - Azucar Digital
Jae Vynel f/ Scott Wozniak - Spaces - Open Bar Music
Mustafa f/ Tasita D'Mour - Love - Ospina and Oscar P Mix - Staff Prod
Maurice Joshua - ft Andrea Love - More Love - Ospina and Oscar P mix - Maurice Joshua Digital
Inner Souls - Satisfy - Booker T main mix - Open Bar Music
Oscar P - Gianluca Pighi - Pimp Mobile - D.O.O.P. Mix - Open Bar Music
Oscar P vs Ospina - Drifting - Main Mix - Open Bar Music
Ospina and Oscar P f/ Sammy Rosa - Gbdb - Joeski rmx - Perception Music
Oscar P vs Lego - Jazzy Mofo - D.O.O.P mix - Open Bar Music
DJ Romain f/ Nedelka - Sunday Mornin -Open Bar Music
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing - Ospina and Oscar P Mix - Motown

About Scott Langely
With 20 years of DJing experience under his belt, Scott Langley is a DJ who is going places. Having played in over 30 countries worldwide and a dab hand in the studio too with 100 productions signed to over 40 labels, he is a man who knows his music. In the UK alone, he has played numerous gigs across the country, at 30 major clubs in London and at one point managed to hold down a staggering 20 residencies. It's no surprise then that he has been selected to represent the legendary dance music brand Global Underground as one of their new official global residents as well as already representing that other world famous brand, Ministry of Sound as their 1 in 4 official World Resident too - a huge privilege if there ever was one!

In Scott's words, ""I love my job, I love my life and music is what i live for! Its what makes me breath and in life you do what you do best and I was born to make people dance". And no wonder life is good, Scott is truly becoming a force to be reckoned with demand both for his studio work and his work in the DJ booth. 2011 is going to be a busy year!
So people of the world be sure to keep your eye out for this up and coming DJ/Producer - a man with a wealth of experience on and off the decks, a Dj who knows how to cut it with the best of them and to make a whole club move.

Back