AH.fm on car

Gabry

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know how can I set up my radio's car to listen to afterhours?

Does anyone know how can I set up my radio's car to listen to afterhours?

Hmmm not an easy one. After long consideration, I think there are two options:

1. You have a mobile phone on which the AH.FM app works. You put mobile internet on all the time :)no:for which you probably pay a lot more), with it you download the AH.FM app to play it through web and put it through a cable that connects somehow to the IN entry your car-radio. Not really recommended though :lol:

Or
Hmmm

2. You ask ALL people on all the roads you pass, to listen to AH.FM ! so that it is played loudly everywhere each time you pass, house after house after house, well I'd have to say trance after trance after trance, then you open your car windows and voila... :hmmm::unsure::driver::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was just kidding, not easy mate :mask:

So it isn't possible, right? :/

LOL - live stream eh? What happens when you go through a tunnel or in an underground carpark? Or.... out of signal range?

LOL - live stream eh? What happens when you go through a tunnel or in an underground carpark? Or.... out of signal range?
Well. In my city there aren't many tunnels, so I could listen to ah.fm without problem. If I'm out of signal range, whatever I'd switch to another station.
Btw I just wanted a Trance radio in the car.

My friend listens to AH live in his car... he has AH iPhone app stereo in car has jack in where he plugs the cable in from iPhone and it streams live..

Soon people with Android will be able to do the same :)

Some car stereos have Bluetooth.. then you can stream music from iPhone to stereo no cables :)

I found an app for Android that will let me stream AH.FM. I just plug my phone into my car radio and I have ah.fm to keep me company during a long road trip, or even just the drive home from work. Soon, we'll have the official AH.FM app!!! w00t!

I listen to it all the time in my car, all you need is an Android phone or iPhone with the ah.fm app or even the Winamp app works as well listening through shoutcast.... works great through bluetooth! :super:

My car is quite old, and I don't think I can plug android in it.

99% of car radios have an auxillary input or an RCA input. Stream Ah.fm wirelessly to your phone and then run a cable from your headphone output to one of the two inputs (depending on your cable and which input you have).

Bluetooth is obviously the simplest method.

Back