CET: 14:00 - 15:00
EST: 08:00 - 09:00
PST: 05:00 - 06:00

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
The Forward Radio Show 004 on AH.FM 05-05-2011.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello B.T.! you're here nice and early :)

It's 8am here and just off to a conference, but I'll be in and out chatting though.

How are things back in the UK?

01 Vincenzo - Young Mountain (Darzh's Help Me Make It Intro)
02 Andrew Bayer - Distractions Movement 1 (Club Mix)

Hello B.T.! you're here nice and early :)

It's 8am here and just off to a conference, but I'll be in and out chatting though.

How are things back in the UK?
Hey Darzh :hug:Was very good weather over here. Bank holidays were a blast. Nearly died so much alcohol. Today it's raining tho. Fingers crossed for nice weather again :)
Nice summerish start :dance::dance:

Hey bjerre, good to see you in here! :)

Hey Darzh :hug:Was very good weather over here. Bank holidays were a blast. Nearly died so much alcohol. Today it's raining tho. Fingers crossed for nice weather again :)
Nice summerish start :dance::dance:

Cant believe I missed the sunshine! Been in the US for 7 weeks - fly back today for the gig at Stinky's with Ronski Speed tomorrow. Just in time for the rain too, woooo! haha

Only problem with sunshine and bank hols in the UK, forced to consume your bodyweight in alcohol!

01 Vincenzo - Young Mountain (Darzh's Help Me Make It Intro)
02 Andrew Bayer - Distractions Movement 1 (Club Mix)
03 Relaunch - Suspense (Original Mix)

Cant believe I missed the sunshine! Been in the US for 7 weeks - fly back today for the gig at Stinky's with Ronski Speed tomorrow. Just in time for the rain too, woooo! haha

Only problem with sunshine and bank hols in the UK, forced to consume your bodyweight in alcohol!
Hahah yep, was a greedy piggy me, had a blackout :chair::)
Have a good trip and amazing Friday night in Stinky's mate. Won't be able to make it again tho :wall::ee:

You should definitely do a bit of tweeting from the airport about how delayed you are and how crap the food is - it's the law for jet-setting DJs these days :)

You can keep your sodding rain though :p

Back