Daniel Kandi - Soul Searchin / Piece Of Me (Alternative Beach Mix) [Anjunabeats]

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
Release Date: 23rd May 2011
Label: Anjunabeats
Catalog: ANJ-202

Tracklist:
1. Soul Searchin' (Original Mix)
2. Soul Searchin' (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
3. Piece Of Me (Alternative Beach Mix)

Danish trance superstar Daniel Kandi returns to Anjunabeats with two wonderfully melodic and unashamedly euphoric tracks. Prepare to reach for the sky with the effortless and inspiring opener 'Soul Searchin', which sees Daniel building energy and suspense following a typically tranquil and serene break before unleashing those heavenly signature synth lines on top of a driving trance groove and beat.

Nitrous Oxide then beefs it up on a fuzzy, chunky rework that's thickly layered with trademark synths, albeit in a more progressive style than that to which we have become accustomed from the Polish instrumental trance powerhouse.

The melancholic original of 'Piece Of Me' appeared on Anjunabeats Volume 8 in summer last year. This release features the Alternative Beach Mix, which strips out most of the teardrop piano keys and replaces them with a twangier synth line to give the tracker a warmer and much more summery edge.

Samples:
1. Soul Searchin' (Original Mix)
[YOUTUBE]sWVJzF5EOpM[/YOUTUBE]

2. Soul Searchin' (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
[YOUTUBE]52shuOXGl9E[/YOUTUBE]

3. Piece Of Me (Alternative Beach Mix)
[YOUTUBE]ZmDmoutNLmQ[/YOUTUBE]

Back