SUNNY TOMORROW - Eva The Way To Love (Original Mix)

SUNNY TOMORROW

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, guys and gals. This is a tune I wrote last night in the FL Studio demo. And though its not the first time some people have heard my music before, it is the first time I have offered it to a wider audience. Of cause using the demo of FL means you only get one chance to get it right because you can’t save your work. Only export the finished article, such as it is. There are no frills in this song. Its quite basic. But maybe that’s a plus. I don’t know. I will let you lot be the judge if its any good or not. Thanks for listening:smile:

SUNNY

SUNNY TOMORROW - Eva The Way To Love (Original Mix)

http://soundcloud.com/sunny-tomorrow-1

Hello Sunny,

I also have FL Studio (Producer Edition) so I know how difficult it is to start with it.

Your tune uses standard synth lines, but they match well...

I think this is a very decent first effort!!! And I guess you did need some time to create this (and not a saving option :p)

Nice job mate!!

Hello Sunny,

I also have FL Studio (Producer Edition) so I know how difficult it is to start with it.

Your tune uses standard synth lines, but they match well...

I think this is a very decent first effort!!! And I guess you did need some time to create this (and not a saving option :p)

Nice job mate!!

Thanks, mate:friends: Appreciate that:smile:

Hi SUNNY, I really like your music! :dancing:

:dance::dance::dance:

I really enjoyed that! :bravo::bravo: a very classic feel and some nice development. BT had better watch his back :mask:

:dance::dance::dance:

I really enjoyed that! :bravo::bravo: a very classic feel and some nice development. BT had better watch his back :mask:

Thanks so much, Young Free:friends: Glad you liked it:smile:

Cool Job SUNNY TOMORROW !

:dancing: 2nd Replay :grinning: From TPT 2'17" onwards : :choon:

From here the beauty starts ! :sigh: :wub: :super: :clap2: :grinning: :good2:

A little long start, but getting more dreamy towards the middle :)

Like the 'landscapes' flying in and out :good2:

Thanks for the comment Bjerre:friends: Glad you liked it:grinning:

Quite nice, brings back the vibe of the early trance :bravo:

Thanks for taking the time to listen:grinning: I appreciate that:friends:

it's a nice start, with a bit more refining and you will get there, the melody is there principally on the breakdown, hope one day i can listen a very nice trance track from you:bravo::bravo::hug:

it's a nice start, with a bit more refining and you will get there, the melody is there principally on the breakdown, hope one day i can listen a very nice trance track from you:bravo::bravo::hug:

Thanks for listening, mate:hug: And for the comments:grinning:

:love: it from 2:35 so0o0o dreamie :dancing:

not the first time i have heard some of your tracks :) keep up the good work! :)

Back