Are shows being archived somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxime

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been listening to this station a lot and a few days ago I decided to become a member here as well.

Here's something I often wonder about: 24000+ shows have been aired in the existence of this fine radio station, but how many of those would still digitally exist to this day? Is there a central place in which everything is archived? Has someone been saving them all? Or is the majority of the shows just gone forever? I think it would be a big shame if that would be the case...

Cheers,
Maxime.

I'm pretty sure most of them are gone, but you can probably find some of them somewhere across the internet somewhere.

Hi everyone,

I've been listening to this station a lot and a few days ago I decided to become a member here as well.

Here's something I often wonder about: 24000+ shows have been aired in the existence of this fine radio station, but how many of those would still digitally exist to this day? Is there a central place in which everything is archived? Has someone been saving them all? Or is the majority of the shows just gone forever? I think it would be a big shame if that would be the case...

Cheers,
Maxime.

Hi Belgian mate :wink: (Nederlandstalig / francophone?)

Not sure about this. You might a PM to the big boss about this (Dan).

Cheers

AtC

Nederlandstalig :) Omgeving Kortrijk.

I'll contact Dan about this later, cheers for the replies.

yes all shows are archived on 2 external 2TB disks :) which are stored in a safe place :) lol

It would be AWESOME to have a thread will all of the old sets :) (Hint, Dan)

It would be AWESOME to have a thread will all of the old sets :) (Hint, Dan)

Yah it would but for me to upload 4Tb of music is impossible :p also getting djs approval would be difficult.

Safe in Igloo Archives!

aharchives.png

Thanks to labielecki ' Google Talk ' who alterted me today. Cool picture, Young Free !

2006|11|08 Dave Nadz presents Moments Of Trance 004

http://forum.ah.fm/regular-shows-archive/4580-2006-11-08-dave-nadz-presents-moments-trance-004-a.html :book:
CET : 02:00 - 03:00

00. Intro
01. Freek Geuze pres. Gues - A Sonnet (Redshift Remix) [SHAH MUSIC DIGITAL]
02. Stan Void - When You Know (Original Mix) [CD-R]
03. Static Blue - Fade Away (Original Mix) [AMON VISION]
04. Ilya Malyuev - Forever Alone (In Progress Remix) [CD-R]
05. Kai Del Noi - Beyond Doubt (Original Mix) [CONSPIRACY]
06. Galen Behr pres. Earthquake vs. Hydroid - Carabella (Galen Behr vs Orjan Remix) [YAKUZA]
07. Six Senses pres. Electronic Nova - Cosmic Belt (Original mix) [INFRASONIC Cd-r]
08. Ian Holing – Harmonic Noise [REAL MUSIC Cd-R] EXCLUSIVE !!
09. Octagen – Crusing [CONSPIRACY promo]

logo.png

___________________________________ :devil: __________________________________

i archived many episodes from different show`s in my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back