Estiva news // New single // Upcoming gigs // DJ mix

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
estivaheader.jpg

About
Steven Baan, better known as the man behind the project Estiva, has grown to be somewhat of a household name recently. You might remember him for several stunning productions like "Casa Grande", "I Feel Fine", "Friends & Enemies" or "The Kingdom". You couldn't miss his remix of Max Graham's "Sun in the Winter", which went sky high earlier this year. The Dutchman's flair for a beautiful melodic take on progressive trance has gotten the nod of approval from every part of the scene of electronic dance music. Markus Schulz, Armin van Buuren and Tiesto, there's no doubt you would find Estiva in their record boxes. And as a DJ he spreads his sound all over the world, performing at gigs from Cyprus to Los Angeles.
Read more...

Diary

Huge support on Next Level
"It's only a few more days until my brand new single will be released so I'm super excited! I think "Next Level" has got the typical melodic elements you would expect from me blended with a very club orientated riff! The extremely talented and praised Maor Levi showed his creativity on the remix! Both mixes already have full support from Armin van Buuren and Above & Beyond ("Tune Of The Week"). "Next Level" will be out on Beatport on May 9th!"

Vote for Estiva's Perfect Ten
"If you haven't already please vote for your favourite Estiva tracks. The top ten voted tracks will be mixed into a compilation by me and I will rework the track with the most votes! I know a lot of you already have voted and I'm so curious about the results!"

Enhanced : Perfect Ten

Estonia, UK and Poland gigs
"I'm really looking forward to this summer! I recently added three new dates to my agenda. I will make Estonia debut on the 20th of May for Dream Solutions. On the 17th of June I'll be playing in Leeds for Digital Society and on July 30th you can see me at Exchange Of Sound Festival in Poland!"

See you on Facebook and Twitter!
Steven 'Estiva' Baan | Facebook
Twitter

Latest Music

estnextl1.jpg

Estiva - Next Level
The brand new single has been released: "I'm super excited! I think "Next Level" has got the typical melodic elements you would expect from me blended with a very club orientated riff! The extremely talented and praised Maor Levi showed his creativity on the remix! Both mixes already have full support from Armin van Buuren and Above & Beyond ("Tune Of The Week")."

"Next Level" is out now on Beatport << Click

Preview Original Mix
Preview Maor Levi Remix

Recent & Upcoming Events

30-07-2011 - Exchange Of Sound Festival, Poland - Exchange of Sound Festival
17-06-2011 - Digital Society Summer Event, Leeds (UK) - Digital Society : Home
20-05-2011 - Dream Solutions, Estonia
09-04-2011 - A State Of Trance 500, Den Bosch (Netherlands) - A State of Trance 500 A State Of Trance
26-03-2011 - Godskitchen, Birmingham (UK) - Godskitchen - Worldwide Electronic Music Events

Latest Mix

Estiva, Liveset - A State Of Trance 500 Den Bosch

Download and listen to Estiva's latest mix for free!
http://bit.ly/mkBfw7

01. Max Graham vs Above & Beyond and Kyau & Albert - Nothing Else Anphonic (Estiva Intro Mashup)
02. Temple One vs Nic Chagall, Wippenberg and Rank 1 - Betelgeuse 100 (Estiva Mashup)
03. Armin van Buuren vs Arnej - Always Unforgivable (Estiva's Come Back Mashup)
04. Estiva - Festival
05. Estiva - I Feel Fine (Piano Mix)
06. Lang & Yep Feat. Manon Polare - Nevertheless (Nifra Remix)
07. LTN vs Tiesto - Just Be Dim Sun (Estiva Mashup)
08. Estiva - Next Level
09. Estiva Feat. Josie - Better Days
10. Max Graham Feat. Neev Kennedy - Sun In The Winter (Estiva Remix)
11. Gaia - Status Excessu D (Estiva's Zombie Remix)

Links:

Estiva Music
Assured Artists : Home
Enhanced : Home

Back