DanceDP Recordings presents DPW-008 : * D-Mark - Barcelona EP * :)

We're very interested in what you think about it ! :) How would you rate this release ?

• MASSIVE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters

marco18

Registered
Reaction score
D-Mark - Barcelona EP
=======================

Label : DanceDP White
Reference : DPW-008
Release date : May 30th, 2011 (May 17th, 2011 as Beatport Exclusive)

pnormal.png

D-Mark is coming back with a brand new release called "Barcelona", including three excellent and outstanding tunes made for different tastes.

• A1 - Barcelona is undoubtedly the key piece of the release. It is the one that was meant to express what the EP itself is, a musical expression of how the artist looks at this city where he grew up. A very catchy groove, combined with guitars and a fantastic melody surrounded by mediterranean sounds makes this track the most suitable for everyone.

• B1 - Surfing the Waves, featuring G-Sus, expresses exactly how eager we are to set our sights straight to the summer. A very warm and catchy melody will make this track a must-have in your DJ bag for the special occasions.

• B2 - I See The Light sets the final track of the release, the first D-Mark's collaboration with the dutch DJ Marco. Maybe we could describe it like a weird mix of dark and happy sounds put together. Experience it yourself!

El sol, la llum, el mar, la nit, Barcelona!
The sun, the light, the sea, the night, Barcelona!

We hope you like this one. Please let us know your thoughts! :)
:friends:

Cool !

D-Mark
D-Mark
(2) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for D-Mark (2)

Profile: Trance Producer

G-Sus
G-Sus
- Discogs Search

Profile: Trance, Progressive & House

Hey guys! Time to go to bed, I guess :)
MASSIVE thanks for tuning in here once again and we really hope to see you the next month!! I hope you like this 3rd cut of Barcelona, where you can check it out? Here! In the post Marco prepared for the occassion :)

http://forum.ah.fm/new-track-review...ngs-presents-dpw-008-d-mark-barcelona-ep.html

Be good, and take care!!!!

D-Mark & G-Sus - Surfing the Waves :choon: & D-Mark feat. DJ Marco - I See The Light :music::bravo:

Back