Sivro - ID (Work in Progress)

Sivro

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've had FL Studio for a few years, but I never get anything done with it, but last night I finally sat down and started connecting a few dots after playing around for about an hour or so. I've been trying to get as much feedback as possible so I can carefully continue to nurture this unfinished track to completion, since this is the most progress I've made since 2008.

This is the second track I've ever made. The first was completed several years ago. - So, please be gentle with criticisms. :)

Sivro - ID (Revision 01) [Work In Progress] by Sivro on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

* This is only a preview, obviously, I plan on making the track longer than it is, I just haven't gotten there yet.

** The beginning is a little repetitive; laying the foundation for some percussion and/or FX layering

*** I don't plan on using those high pitched tones at the end. I think I want to keep the notes, but I do want to change instruments; I just had to throw this together before I went to bed last night, so I didn't have time to find the ideal instrument.

**** I know I need to master and use EQ, but that will come down the road.

Let me know what you all think, I am very open to suggestions and criticism.

Back