Amy's Photos (Help out DreamensioN) :P

DreamensioN

Universal Language
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Long story short - my fiance's cousin (soon to be my cousin-in-law) has started a Facebook page. She's 15 and is getting into photography. I think the work she does is pretty good, and obviously she's only going to get better as experience grows.

Anyway - I'm trying to give a bit of encouragement, and help her confidence by spreading the word.

You don't have to, but if you don't mind her photos - head on over to here: Amy Knight Photography | Facebook and click Like

If you can do that for me, it'll help her - plus it'll make me feel warm and fuzzy about ah.fm members :megacrazy:

Cheers guys, and love the Kangaroo.

Hey guys,
Long story short - my fiance's cousin (soon to be my cousin-in-law) has started a Facebook page. She's 15 and is getting into photography. I think the work she does is pretty good, and obviously she's only going to get better as experience grows.

Anyway - I'm trying to give a bit of encouragement, and help her confidence by spreading the word.

You don't have to, but if you don't mind her photos - head on over to here: Amy Knight Photography | Facebook and click Like

If you can do that for me, it'll help her - plus it'll make me feel warm and fuzzy about ah.fm members :megacrazy:

Ok, I clicked Like:smile:

I liked :) She's actually a really good photographer for her age! She'll have an awesome career if she carries on! :)

Thanks a lot guys - I really appreciate the support. (((hugs everyone)))

Hey DreamensioN, I clicked Like too.
I've been into photography for quiet some time now and she definitely is good. She knows how to take some good pictures of great motives and it is great she mixture it, so it isn't just flowers or something. There is a concept called "Golden Ratio" and it looks like she knows it. If not she definitely need to know how important it is in photography. Just google "Golden Ratio" and you'll see what I'm talking about :grinning:
She has to make sure not to over saturate some colors as it is a very nice effect she's using and something a lot of photographers use right now. The only danger with this effect is that colors easily can look over saturated and ugly. As you say, she is only 15 and it really looks good! With a few techniques corrected she can really become outstanding (!)

Cheers

I like....Really beautiful, I hope she never grows out of this passion cos she is really good for her age!! :)

Thanks Katadunkass and thank you Zayni!

Hey guys,

:good: Just found your post : and addressed her Facebook page. Cool pictures indeed :bravo:

+1 AtC. =p

Full support! ;D

Back