Uplifting through to Harder edged Trance - Episode 28

franetic

Registered
Reaction score
Mix/Podcast link >>> PodOmatic | Best Free Podcasts

A real mish mash for this episode..... Starting off pretty gently with some proggy/uplifting Trance and winding up to some harder edged Trance.
Loads of promo tracks on this podcast including one co-produced by a friend of mine Tek-tonic alongside bit of a local legend Digital Self (LogOne). The track is called Extron and is rammed full of White Isle vibes, with the season beginning in Ibiza its definetly got the makings of an anthem!
Also lovin the Loki remix of Judgement by southwest duo Future:Impact & Scott atrill's take on Signum - What you got for me!!
Enjoy
yahoo_wink.gif

Tracklisting:
1) Sherano G - 4 Times (Original Mix) - Expand Digital
2) Digital Self & Tek-tonic - Extron (Original mix) - Hindsight Ibiza Series
3) Michael J Parker - Down Under (Original Mix) - Levare Recordings
4) ED Live - Liberated (Original Mix) - Expand Digital
5) Mark Dior - New Eden (Original Mix) - Factual Records
6) Vaughan Phillips - Flatlined (2011 Re-Load) - Multitude Music
7) Killswitch - Dark Star (Shango V Remix) - Virus Audio White
8) Malfunction - Total Meltdown (Original Mix) - CDR
9) Mark Leanings - Drop Shot (Bryan kearney's Step Aside Lad Remix) - Kearnage Recordings
10) Future:Impact - Judgement (Loki Mix) - Terminal Trax
11) Signum - What Ya Got 4 Me (Scott Atrill Remix) - Elektric Revolution

xXx

Mix/Podcast link >>> PodOmatic | Best Free Podcasts

For all my previous episodes go to >>> PodOmatic | Podcast - FranetiC - Trance | Tech Trance | Hard Trance | House | Electro

Hey :)

No you can download too, either by subcribing on itunes or by clicking the download link above each mix. both of these are found on my main podcast page which you can get to by following this link, you can find all my previous episodes there too > > > PodOmatic | Podcast - FranetiC - Trance | Tech Trance | Hard Trance | House | Electro

excellent thanks. this podOmatic.... can you only upload 1 file for people to listen to or can you upload in tracks? ive just checked your set out there and its nice. im thinking of uploading my stuff to there but i prefer to tpload in tracks rather than just the 1 file if you get what i mean?....

excellent thanks. this podOmatic.... can you only upload 1 file for people to listen to or can you upload in tracks? ive just checked your set out there and its nice. im thinking of uploading my stuff to there but i prefer to tpload in tracks rather than just the 1 file if you get what i mean?....

Hey :)

No you can upload whatever you wish i think, you get a set allowance of storage for you to use how you want too :)

Back