Yousef Circus Rework - Sven Vath:Santos:Kaiserdisco:Moby +++

strikeforce360

Registered
Reaction score
The rest of 2011 is set to be huge for Yousef, arguably his strongest yet in the production field. After spending much of 2010 recording remixes and productions for other leading labels Yousef has come back strong on his own seminal Circus recordings, dropping the Circus Reworks EP as a precursor to his experimental and far reaching sophomore album scheduled to blow up later in 2011.

The EP is centered on a very simple premise; taking eight pieces of music and recreating them with Yousef’s indiscernibly brilliant club night in mind. A resolutely dance floor-focused collection, they combine to create a unique aural tapestry representative of the Circus and Yousef’s own musical evolution. Each is an intricate and heartfelt paean of love to Circus and the huge impact it has had on both clubland and Yousef’s career for the last almost nine years, with the club’s birthday approaching this September.

Rhythmism.com

Yousef Circus Rework - Circus Recordings (CIRCUS011)

1. Sven Vath - BALLET ROMANCE (Yousef Circus Rework)
2. Santos - PRIMITIVE CANNIBLE (Yousef Circus Rework)
3. Four Tet - LOVE CRY (Yousef Circus Rework)
4. Moby - WAIT FOR ME (Yousef Circus Rework)
5. Gilles Peterson pres Havana Cultura - ARROZ CON POLLO(Yousef Circus Rework)
6. The BPA ft Jamie T - LOCAL TOWN (Yousef Circus Rework)
7. Kaiserdisco - IN NO ONE’S SHADOW (Yousef Circus Rework)
8. Yousef - COME HOME (Yousef Circus Rework)

Some feedback and support for this amazing project;

Carl Cox "These Circus reworks are awesome, great work there my man. love em "

Danny Howells - "Belated congrats to Yos on this .. a hard working, very talented and lovely guy."

UNER - "Ballet Romance and P.Cannible Rework perfect for my ibiza season (i played a lot the originals!!! )  love it!"

Karotte - "Sven Väth, Gilles Petterson, BPA are the reworks for me. Support!"

Hernan Cattaneo - "Great mixes been playing the Sven and Four Tet ones non stop. Excellent pack."

Nick Warren - "Ballet Romance has been huge for me over the past few weeks, all the others are bloody ace as well, well done Yossy !!!!"

Martin Eyerer - "Great stuff on here...will play in my radioshow and some of them in my sets as well."

Federico Grazzini – (Zoo Project / Tenax) - "Nice pack! Love Cry is soooo good for me."

Riva Starr - "Good to see Yousef full on into the production thang. Loving Arroz con Pollo, great grooves all around!"

Lee Burridge - "Nice work yos! Was already hammering the Kaiserdisco remix. How very Knights Of The Jaguar in sentiment."

Dave Seaman - "Really loving the Four Tet remix from Yousef!! Big support!"

Hector Romero - "Very cool package to receive - My fav is Arroz Con Pollo and Ballet Romance is on point as well. Nice one!"

AFFKT - "Great reworks across the release from Yousef! Arroz Con Pollo my fav."

Coyu - "What an impressive package of mixes! The Santos remix stands out."

Listen and Buy on Beatport https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/371173/Yousef Circus Rework

Soundcloud preview YOUSEF CIRCUS REWORK - 8 remix project preview by yousef on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Back