Ben Double M acapella mashups .. the end..

Ben Double M

Registered
Reaction score
after almost 10 years an about 300 mashups....I decided to kill Ben Double M (as mashups maker) and Belgabootlegs.be from sunday June 20th @00.00 ...

So even if my website will be online till the end of my host contract ALL THE CONTENT WILL BE OFFLINE ..so grab what you like before sunday night....

well..it was fun anyway..I wanna thank all the people,producers,dj's and even some labels for their supports these 10 past years...

..."every end is a new beginning"!

I'll stay an AHFM fan of course..!! ;)

after almost 10 years an about 300 mashups....I decided to kill Ben Double M (as mashups maker) and Belgabootlegs.be from sunday June 20th @00.00 ...

So even if my website will be online till the end of my host contract ALL THE CONTENT WILL BE OFFLINE ..so grab what you like before sunday night....

well..it was fun anyway..I wanna thank all the people,producers,dj's and even some labels for their supports these 10 past years...

..."every end is a new beginning"!

I'll stay an AHFM fan of course..!! ;)

Sorry to hear about this. I didn't even know about your website and all the stuff you had on there. Sadly I have only little room on my laptop to keep music. What a shame to miss having a chance to listen to your tunes:(

You made some awesome mashup gems which I have had pleasure to play. So :thankyou: and good luck with the future, what ever it holds :)

Can't you still post your mashups somewhere?

:cry::cry::cry:

Dang. You made some pretty kick ass mashups throughout the years. Best of luck with your future adventures.

Hi mates! thank you very much for the nice words and for supports all this time!really appreciated! ;)

Can't you still post your mashups somewhere?

thnk u! sure,all my stuff (audio+vido+mixes) will be available on a free host, so I'll give the link when I'll finished to upload the whole thing. checkout this post or my website in a couple of days :)

here's the link to reach my "Final colllection".. including audio mashups ,video mashups and my own mixed mashups compilations.. (you may find a few"unreleased" stuff as well)

files are stored by genre and can be downloaded all-at-once.. one by one.. and even be played/previewed in the 4shared player just by doing a double click on the file you want (that's why I've choosed 4shared..)

link: Ben Double M final mashups collection

cheerz'!

Last edited:

Back