The Skypirates - Elevation of Sound 009

Arjan S

Registered
Reaction score
It is time once again to release another uplifting episode of our monthly show Elevation of Sound. In this episode, we do not only bring you the latest tunes from Juventa, Estigma and others, but also relive the classic Phantom Manor by Mark Norman and Godd by Marco V. In short, this is one episode you really can’t afford to miss!

You can listen to Elevation of Sound 009 on our on-demand stream.
(No registration required)
Please leave a vote after listening through the 5-star system on the left side of the page.

Enjoy!

Tracklist

01. Kyo & Gil La - Ultima
02. A.T.M. - Broken Dreams (Estigma Remix)
03. Juventa - For That Special Girl
04. Bryan Kearney - You Will Never Be Forgotten (Activa Remix)
05. DJ Shog - Remember December (Paul Miller Remix)
06. Tommyboy - Poseidon (Sean Tyas Remix)
07. Ross Anderson vs Nick Rowland - Ignite
08. Mark Norman - Phantom Manor (Montana Edit)
09. Marco V – Godd

Was gonna check your mix out but I'd prefer to download the set instead of streaming.. I did not see a download option on that site.. Should also upload to a downloading site imo. Thanks

We understand the preference for a downloadable mix, yet we decided no longer to make the sets available for download in respect to the producers and labelholders behind the tracks we use.

The Let's Mix site in fact pays the royalties for each listen to the tracks that are played and keeps the spreading of our episodes a fair game for all.

Was gonna check your mix out but I'd prefer to download the set instead of streaming.. I did not see a download option on that site.. Should also upload to a downloading site imo. Thanks

i agree with the yank :beer2:

Back