best speakers in the world

these get nearer to the thread title :)
IMG_1832t.jpg

We dont have to sale too much of price and less quality product here. Here only have to Sale Best Price and Best Quality compared to others.If you want DJ related Equipment just went out here 123Blacklights.

Last Chance to get best package deals on our store.Visit Chicago DJ Equipment.

you must be joking, this has scam written all over it and you advertise on dodgy sites.

I have some excellent speakers that I bought about two years ago. I am making electronic music and am faced with the problem of choosing a new mixer. Now I'm thinking of buying a midas m32, but I'm not entirely sure about that. I believe this is an excellent console for the intermediate level. Maybe I'm not buying a new mixer.

Oh, right now I'm looking for a good amplifier, I want something not very expensive so I would like to hear your thoughts about such things here too.

Oh, right now I'm looking for a good amplifier, I want something not very expensive so I would like to hear your thoughts about such things here too.

Hello Hailey! Well, have the same problem right now. I have checked some articles on stereodamage resource and read an information that was about Dac for dt990, so now I can't decide between iFi Hip DAC/AMP and Mayflower O2... I have also asked my friend and he told me that FiiO K5 Pro DAC and Amplifier is the best variant.... As you see, there are too many good ones so help me to choose something reliable please.

Back