Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: An request to Spanish-speaking people

  1. #1
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558

    An request to Spanish-speaking people

    Hello there, everyone.

    Can someone help me on the lyrics of 'Porque' ? It would be nice if someone translated it to English.

    Here is the YouTube video with this track

    YouTube - Roger Shah @ Stage, Guatemala playing "Porque"(Track with Lyrics in Spanish)(Video 05/23)

    Cheers,
    Łukasz
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  2. #2
    AH Listener danielMolinaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    87
    Look... In the Spanish Languague exists two types of 'Porque'.. '¿ Por qué ? (¿ Why ?) -> The question - and the 'Porque' (Because) -> used usually to answer.. I guess that the name of the song coul be 'Because' in English.

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558
    Quote Originally Posted by danielMolinaC View Post
    Look... In the Spanish Languague exists two types of 'Porque'.. '¿ Por qué ? (¿ Why ?) -> The question - and the 'Porque' (Because) -> used usually to answer.. I guess that the name of the song coul be 'Because' in English.
    Yes, yes but I meant lyrics too. Anyway, thanks for that so far. If you had time, it would be nice to get the lyrics.
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  4. #4
    AH FAN PatriV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    519
    I can not be more so without you,
    you had my love, my soul and my being
    I never imagined so much love,
    where were you when I needed you?
    I waited so many nights crying

    I wanted to have,
    could not understand
    you turn away from my
    but I have loved you,
    but she will win,
    but nothing made ​​you happy

    just one question:
    Why? let me dream so long
    I know blind and crazy
    never forget what you feel

    just one question:
    Why? let me dream so long
    I know blind and crazy
    never forget what you feel

    Why?
    Why?

  5. #5
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriV View Post
    I can not be more so without you,
    you had my love, my soul and my being
    I never imagined so much love,
    where were you when I needed you?
    I waited so many nights crying

    I wanted to have,
    could not understand
    you turn away from my
    but I have loved you,
    but she will win,
    but nothing made ​​you happy

    just one question:
    Why? let me dream so long
    I know blind and crazy
    never forget what you feel

    just one question:
    Why? let me dream so long
    I know blind and crazy
    never forget what you feel

    Why?
    Why?
    Wow, thank you, PatriV.
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  6. #6
    AH FAN PatriV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by labielecki View Post
    Wow, thank you, PatriV.
    your wellcome

    look it in spanish.....



    no puedo estar mas asi sin ti,
    tuviste mi cariño, mi alma y mi ser,
    nunca me imagine tanto querer,
    donde estabas cuando te necesitaba?
    tantas noches llorando te esperaba

    te queria tener,
    no podia comprender
    que tu te apartabas de mi
    te he querido mas yo,
    pero ella te gano,
    pero nada te hizo feliz

    solo una pregunta:
    por que? me dejaste soñar tanto tiempo
    estuve ciega y loca lo se
    nunca olvidare lo que siento

    solo una pregunta:
    por que? me dejaste soñar tanto tiempo
    estuve ciega y loca lo se
    nunca olvidare lo que siento

    por que?
    por que?

  7. #7
    Live Nude Girls Become a supporter now
    Young Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VIP Lounge
    Posts
    17,116
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriV View Post
    your wellcome

    look it in spanish.....



    no puedo estar mas asi sin ti,
    tuviste mi cariño, mi alma y mi ser,
    nunca me imagine tanto querer,
    donde estabas cuando te necesitaba?
    tantas noches llorando te esperaba

    te queria tener,
    no podia comprender
    que tu te apartabas de mi
    te he querido mas yo,
    pero ella te gano,
    pero nada te hizo feliz

    solo una pregunta:
    por que? me dejaste soñar tanto tiempo
    estuve ciega y loca lo se
    nunca olvidare lo que siento

    solo una pregunta:
    por que? me dejaste soñar tanto tiempo
    estuve ciega y loca lo se
    nunca olvidare lo que siento

    por que?
    por que?
    sounds so much nicer in Spanish

    ___________________________________________

  8. #8
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558
    Here is longer version and there are more words, can someone take care of it ?

    YouTube - Roger Shah feat. Salma Ros - Porque | Magic Island Records MI164RIP
    Last edited by Lucas; Jul 2nd, 2011 at 12:14.
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  9. #9
    Just got here TK39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2
    Although I'm neither a spanish nor an english native speaker, I think I can help you further - there are some tiny little mistakes in her translation, it's rather

    I can no longer be without you,
    you had my love, my soul and my being
    I never imagined so much love,
    where were you when I needed you?
    I waited so many nights crying

    I wanted to have you,
    could not understand
    that you seperated from me (turn away still isn't wrong though)
    I was the one who loved you more
    but it was her who won (you),
    but nothing made ​​you happy

    just one question:
    Why?did you leave me dreaming for such a long time
    I was blind and crazy
    I'm never going to forget what I feel

    just one question:
    Why?did you leave me dreaming for such a long time
    I was blind and crazy
    I'm never going to forget what I feel

    Why?
    Why?

    No offense, but I just wanted to help, too :-)
    (Possibly, there are still some mistakes in my translation, feel free to correct me!)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sep 6th, 2010, 14:22
  2. *request*
    By Bang Bang Boom in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Dec 4th, 2009, 13:40
  3. Searching for a Spanish Guitar Song
    By Akira in forum Track ID'ing
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Jun 1st, 2008, 17:09
  4. Feature Request
    By DeeplyDisturbed in forum Help & Support | Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 30th, 2007, 20:14
  5. I have a big request !!!!
    By marekziomek in forum Track ID'ing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jul 25th, 2006, 08:26

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •