View Poll Results: How do you rate this show?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • MASSIVE!

    1 50.00%
  • Good

    1 50.00%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Pretty bad

    0 0%
  • No thanks, not my style

    0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: 12-07-2011 Altuna - International Sessions 020

  1. #1
    Afterhours.FM Staff Shows Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    AH.FM
    Posts
    29,393

    12-07-2011 Altuna - International Sessions 020



    Show Times:
    UK: 14:00 - 15:00
    CET: 15:00 - 16:00
    EST: 09:00 - 10:00
    PST: 06:00 - 07:00



    Tracklist

    Download
    Altuna International Sessions 020 on AH.FM 12-07-2011.mp3

    Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
    Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here
    Last edited by Kowy; Jul 14th, 2011 at 11:56.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74,139
    nice start

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558
    Hello there. I am here for a bit, still recovering.
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  5. #5
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74,139
    Quote Originally Posted by labielecki View Post
    Hello there. I am here for a bit, still recovering.
    hello how was the party?

  6. #6
    AH.FM Addict ahnfeldt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CPH
    Posts
    14,720
    beers

  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74,139
    Quote Originally Posted by ahnfeldt View Post

  8. #8
    AH.FM Addict ahnfeldt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CPH
    Posts
    14,720
    Quote Originally Posted by CICA9THC View Post
    Cheers & Beers CICA
    beers

  9. #9
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558
    Quote Originally Posted by CICA9THC View Post
    hello how was the party?
    Not only the party but everything was simply amazing. Kai Tracid rocked it and I have known about it since I saw him on the flyer. He was playing as last. Such a nice person. After his set, he came down to people. Talked a bit, gave away some stuff, took photos and gave autographs. Unfortunately I did not get an autograph, my friend did. Anyway, I have an autograph from Akesson on a bit creased ticket.. Some guy stole mine.. Nevermind.. Akesson had a bad time because he was playing during Armin for like 30-40 people but there was no problem with rocking to it in the first line. I shaked his hand and during the last track he came to us and had fun with us for some minutes.
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  10. #10
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74,139
    Quote Originally Posted by ahnfeldt View Post
    Cheers & Beers CICA
    more cold beeeers in this hot weather

  11. #11
    Tuned in from australia..howdy all

  12. #12
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    62,558
    Quote Originally Posted by slydog81 View Post
    Tuned in from australia..howdy all
    Howdy slydog81.

    I will be back later on.
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  13. #13
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74,139
    Quote Originally Posted by labielecki View Post
    Not only the party but everything was simply amazing. Kai Tracid rocked it and I have known about it since I saw him on the flyer. He was playing as last. Such a nice person. After his set, he came down to people. Talked a bit, gave away some stuff, took photos and gave autographs. Unfortunately I did not get an autograph, my friend did. Anyway, I have an autograph from Akesson on a bit creased ticket.. Some guy stole mine.. Nevermind.. Akesson had a bad time because he was playing during Armin for like 30-40 people but there was no problem with rocking to it in the first line. I shaked his hand and during the last track he came to us and had fun with us for some minutes.
    sounds good

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74,139
    Quote Originally Posted by slydog81 View Post
    Tuned in from australia..howdy all
    hello Slydog81

  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74,139

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 05-06-2011 Altuna - International Sessions 019
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: Jun 7th, 2011, 02:31
  2. 05-05-2011 Altuna International Sessions 018
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: May 8th, 2011, 00:31
  3. 03-04-2011 Altuna - International Sessions 017
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: May 1st, 2011, 17:04
  4. 06-02-2011 Altuna International Sessions
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 6th, 2011, 01:14
  5. 03-01-2011 Altuna - International Sessions 015
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: Jan 5th, 2011, 13:07

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •