EST: 09:00 - 10:00
PST: 06:00 - 07:00

Tracklist

Download
Altuna International Sessions 020 on AH.FM 12-07-2011.mp3

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here

Last edited by a moderator:
:wave: hello :friends: how was the party? :)
Not only the party but everything was simply amazing. :) Kai Tracid rocked it and I have known about it since I saw him on the flyer. He was playing as last. Such a nice person. After his set, he came down to people. Talked a bit, gave away some stuff, took photos and gave autographs. Unfortunately I did not get an autograph, my friend did. :) Anyway, I have an autograph from Akesson on a bit creased ticket.. Some guy stole mine.. Nevermind.. :p Akesson had a bad time because he was playing during Armin for like 30-40 people but there was no problem with rocking to it in the first line. :) I shaked his hand and during the last track he came to us and had fun with us for some minutes.

Not only the party but everything was simply amazing. :) Kai Tracid rocked it and I have known about it since I saw him on the flyer. He was playing as last. Such a nice person. After his set, he came down to people. Talked a bit, gave away some stuff, took photos and gave autographs. Unfortunately I did not get an autograph, my friend did. :) Anyway, I have an autograph from Akesson on a bit creased ticket.. Some guy stole mine.. Nevermind.. :p Akesson had a bad time because he was playing during Armin for like 30-40 people but there was no problem with rocking to it in the first line. :) I shaked his hand and during the last track he came to us and had fun with us for some minutes.

:super: sounds good :)

:clap2::clap2::dancing::dancing::dancing::clap2::clap2:

Well, tuned in late...any list helpers? We just heard:

John O'Callaghan & Giuseppe Ottaviani - Ride the Wave [Subculture]

Back