Katadunkass - Electronic Journey CD 1

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
So far I have made a lot of 1 and 2 hour sets which surely have been fun! From the EOYC contest to multiple guestmixes and more I have tried to evolve and pleasure everyone.
As time goes by you, both as a dj and a producer evolves too. You try to aim for the best each time and you get more and more picky with the releases.
I have been a "DJ" here on Afterhours for a few years now and I have made a lot of sets here, but as I evolve too, I miss something from the countless 1 hour sets. They are great listening to one, two or maybe three times, but if you want to save something which you can listen to in one, two or three years, then you have to move into a new direction.
For the past year I have missed a journey. A journey in music which really shows you that music is art. I have enjoyed a lot of compilations and artist albums lately such as: Eelke Kleijn - Untold Stories (Best Album imo) and Solarstone - Electronic Architecture 2 (Best compilation imo).
Because of that I have, for the last few months, tried to make my very own compilation of electronic dance music which tries to tell a story.

My first CD here is a 1 hour and 20 minute long chill-out journey in electronic music. I have tried to push my own boundaries and horizon further than ever before and I absolutely love the result. A lot of the tracks are from the same labels and same sample-compilations, but my primary focus here was to find "new" talents for me and probably producers you haven't heard of before!
Some of the tracks sounds like the good old days for the legendary Jean Michel-Jarre!

My compilation will be named Electronic Journey and will be in 3 CD's totally.
CD 1: Chill-Out - Breaks - Electronic
CD 2: Progressive House - Chill-Out - Breaks - Electronic
CD 3: Trance - Uplifting Trance - Breaks - Chill Out

Here is my first CD:
Electronic Journey CD 1
Length: 1 hour, 19 minutes
Genre: Chill-Out - Breaks - Electronic
Tracks: 14

01. Blue Neptune - A Walk In The Park
02. Asten - Midnight Story (Owen Ear Remix)
03. Meteo Master & Ilya Maluyev - Meteo Master
04. Sound Of Pleasure - Light Touch
05. Deep In Calm - Illusion On Air
06. Mango - 7am
07. Liluca - Deeper Electronica
08. Jason Bradberry - Sunrise (Exoplanet Remix)
09. Alex Rize & Elfsong - Minutiae (Elfsong's Chillout Mix)
10. Bambaat - Plucked Flower
11. Lab Cloud - My Sacred Place
12. Zen Garden - Frame
13. Alex Rize - Luminance Amplifier (303ized Mix)
14. Perpetual Loop - Closure

Link:
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

CD 2 will be filled with Progressive House, Chill-Out, Breaks and Electronic music with tracks from Eelke Kleijn, Filigro, Jahawi, Dinka and more!

tracklist looks interesting, downloading...

OMG! Blue Neptune, Mango, Elfsong :wub::wub::wub:

DOWNLOADING NOW!

Thanks Squall, let me know what you think :smile:

I've listened to this set on several occasions in the past weeks. The early morning, late summery evening or somewhere in between. This set works. The progression in this set and the soundscapes given by the tracks are really good. I could fully relax while listening to it. Well done, Kata!

Looking forward to the other parts. :)

I've listened to this set on several occasions in the past weeks. The early morning, late summery evening or somewhere in between. This set works. The progression in this set and the soundscapes given by the tracks are really good. I could fully relax while listening to it. Well done, Kata!

Looking forward to the other parts. :)
Thank you very much Squall, glad you liked it :)

No idea when the next one will be ready, working very hard on it, but don't want to rush it, not even for a moment :)

Back