What is the worst dj trance?

Leonzito

Registered
Reaction score
I want to know your opinion on who they think is the worst dj trance????

For me is dash berlin...but I want to know your ideas

Any dj that doesn't play quality uplifting trance is no good for me:lol::lol::lol:

Thread of the year

Byron "Bucky" Snodgrass of Rockford Springs, South Carolina.

Dash Berlin - Earth Hour (Juventa Remix)

how about this track, Leonzito?

i'm not into DB either, but this track just blows my mind ;p

...or ATB with Dash Berlin - Apollo Road .... I don't think he's the worst trance DJ,there are many who are really bad, depends by people tastes, its your opinion and I respect it:music:

Many people think that being a good producer automatically makes them a good DJ. They are very different arts. In all the live shows I have seen with international DJs, none of them have failed to impress me, they're all good. :good2:

Many people think that being a good producer automatically makes them a good DJ. They are very different arts. In all the live shows I have seen with international DJs, none of them have failed to impress me, they're all good. :good2:

I really don't think that....many of them are good at DJing but like producers are not so good or they FAIL and vice versa,now we can talk about talent,some of them are really talented at BOTH things:music:talking about DB I like him as a producer and as a DJ aswell:music:What about the last thing you said,I was never disappointed by some DJs that I saw live and I hope I will not be ever:wink:

I still think it's Bucky, or maybe that one guy in Hyderabad :hmmm:

The most infuriating djs for me are the ones who produce great uplifting trance. But don't play uplifting trance in their sets. There's been many a dj that I looked forward to hearing both on here and other stations because they were making such great uplifting trance. But when they played, the music was totally different and for me unlistenable:(

Dash Shitlin (Cancer of Trance)

BAD Producer only 2 tracks till the sky & waiting

Super BAD DJ

Dash Berlin - Earth Hour (Juventa Remix)

how about this track, Leonzito?

i'm not into DB either, but this track just blows my mind ;p

Only Good Remixes

Waiting (Sean Tyas)

man on the run (Mashup with ramsterdam)

never cry again (JvD)

but Shitlin don't make good productions or remixes :)

As for me, and only Dash Berlin - Waiting (Sean Tyas) :lovers:

Back