Luke Terry - For All I Dream Of (Incl. Astuni and Ryan Mendoza Remixes) [Unearthed Red]

Unearthed Records

Registered
Reaction score
144-36697_600.jpg

Back again with his new single For All I Dream on Unearthed Red is Luke Terry. As with all of Luke's tracks, For All I Dream Of is a stellar piece of trance with a deeply emotional melody that seriously tingles the spine.

Astuni brings us the first remix, with an entirely new build section and gorgeous breakdown increasing the intensity of the main riff to boiling point before dropping into the mainsection.

Ryan Mendoza completes the package with a beautiful remix. Perhaps the most laid back of the mixes, Ryan has really focussed on the melodical elements, and with his own piano riff the track oozes soul.

1. Luke Terry - For All I Dream Of (Original Mix)
2. Luke Terry - For All I Dream Of (Astuni Remix)
3. Luke Terry - For All I Dream Of (Ryan Mendoza Remix)

Release info:

Release date: 15th August Beatport Exclusive
29th August all other Stores

Available from: Beatport, Juno, Audiojelly, Trackitdown, DjDownload + More

w: Unearthed Records | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
w: Crystal Source Recordings | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
w: Unearthed Records : Home

Previews

Luke Terry - For All I Dream Of (Incl. Astuni and Ryan Mendoza Remixes) by UnearthedRecords on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Youtube:

Luke Terry - For All I Dream Of (Original Mix) YouTube - ‪Luke Terry - For All I Dream Of (Original Mix) [Unearthed Red]‬‏

Luke Terry - For All I Dream Of (Astuni Remix) YouTube - ‪Luke Terry - For All I Dream Of (Astuni Remix) [Unearthed Red]‬‏

Luke Terry - For All I Dream Of (Ryan Mendoza Remix) YouTube - ‪Luke Terry - For All I Dream Of (Ryan Mendoza Remix) [Unearthed Red]‬‏

Out now at Beatport: http://bit.ly/q39dQT

Support from:

Sean Tyas, Paul Oakenfold, M.I.K.E., Manuel Le Saux, 4 Strings, John O'Callaghan, Simon Bostock, Scot Project, Bushi, Luke Terry, Paul Gibson, Andrew Visior, Dan F, Dimitri Kechagias, Ex-Driver, Fast Distance, James Minas, Karybde & Scylla, Katy Rutkovski, Miss Spent Youth, Suzy Solar, Talla 2xlc, Above The Clouds, Colonial One, Dan Apps , Dimension, Elite Electronic, Estigma, Lazarus, Mark Arbor, Odonbat, Pete Silver, Phil Metcalfe, Rachel Rixham @ Beatsmedia, Robert Gitelman, Sven Kleinert, Victoria

Back