foambox

Registered
Reaction score
Saturday July 30th
Push The Night CLASSICS w/ Brad Miller
Ryan Tyas, Gerard Lavelle
Santos Party House (downstairs)

073011santos.jpg

After a decade in electronic music, Brad Miller presents his classics night debut of Push The Night alongside longtime favorites Ryan Tyas and Gerard Lavelle. Combining the driving atmosphere of Santos Party House along with the definitive tracks from the last 10+ years, tonight brings out the best of the best from where it all began.

$5 before midnight / $10 after with RSVP to info(at)djbradmiller.com

VIEW THE FACEBOOK EVENT

Santos Party House (downstairs)
96 Lafayette St, NYC
Doors at 10pm, 21+

djbradmiller.com
facebook.com/rtyas
facebook.com/g.money1.10.06
santospartyhouse.com

Been waiting a long time to do something a bit more old skool! :D

Been digging up a lot of tracks from the 99-02 era for this one - definitely some serious tunes in store!

For some added insanity to the night! :)

Announcing the Push The Night Classics Contest!

Calling all old schoolers! On Saturday July 30th we'll be holding a contest to find out who is the ultimate classics authority with a competition to ID the most tracks from my set at Santos Party House! To enter, simply submit your best tracklist to info(at)djbradmiller.com no later than August 1st for your shot at ultimate bragging rights and the chance to win a $75 iTunes gift certificate! Three runner-ups will also receive free admission for themselves and a guest to the next Push The Night show, so sharpen those pencils and get ready to dig deep!

The rules are straightforward in that the most complete tracklist will determine the winner in regard to artist, song, and remix - although it is not necessary to ID them all. Also keep in mind that any form of teamwork or utilization of technology is allowed, but anyone who enters the DJ booth to look at a track will forfeit their chance to win. Good luck!

Coming up fast - be sure to send an email to info(at)djbradmiller.com for $5 reduced admission before midnight and $10 after!

A quick word about tonight - when you walk through those doors I really want you to step back into a different era. Tonight is about capturing the feeling of what dance music was 10 years ago, and to re-live a slice in time that stands alone. From the songs you know and love to the favorites you never thought you'd hear in a club again - I hope you'll join me as we explore the roots from where it all began!

DAMN WISH I WERE THERE! PLEASE TELL ME SETS WERE RECORDED!

Back