EST: 16:00 - 18:00
PST: 13:00 - 15:00

Tracklist

Download
Craig London - Sound Of London 023 on AH.FM 16-07-2011.mp3

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys, Tonights show unfortunately doesn't haver a tracklist as I had to put it together whilst being on the road for 3 weeks. But it is full of classics so hopefully your ID'ing skills will sort that out :)

996 Listeners ~ Craig London - Sound Of London 023 on AH.FM

Hi Guys, Tonights show unfortunately doesn't haver a tracklist as I had to put it together whilst being on the road for 3 weeks. But it is full of classics so hopefully your ID'ing skills will sort that out :)

:wave: hello and good evening Craig ! :cap: :mml: :dance:

:music::music: nice

995 Listeners ~ Craig London - Sound Of London 023 on AH.FM

Tuned. Love that intro - very fitting ;-)

oh and rui da silva - touch me is a classic

Cass Fox
Cass Fox
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Cassandra Fox

Profile: "I suddenly thought, ‘What am I doing? I’ve got a voice, I can write songs, and I’m just doing these crappy jobs. It’s time for me to be brave. No more messing about.’"

Rui da Silva
Rui da Silva
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Rui da Silva

Aliases: ADS (2), Doctor J, Four Elements, The, Gum Club, Mata Hari, Rui Alexandre da Oliveira Silva, RuiDivision, Saffron (2), Silva, Sound Projectors, Teimoso

In Groups: Coco Da Silva, Downloaderz, The, Hyper Da Silva, L.L. Project, LHT, Moshic Da Silva, NYLX, Obeah Men, The, Silva & Andersson, Underground Sound Of Lisbon

Profile: Rui da Silva, German born producer, and with Portuguese background, has been recognized as one of Portugal’s most precious exports. His name is now synonymous with quality dance music. Since 2000 when Rui unleashed the huge number 1 hit single ‘Touch Me’ onto the dance scene. In 1999 he moved away from his label Kaos Records and relocated to London in a search for new challenges. He set up Kismet Records and started recording under his own name.

What is the exact name of this (1st) track please? Was it released already? Thanks.

Back