EST: 15:00 - 16:00
PST: 14:00 - 15:00

Tracklist

Download
Orkidea - Radio Unity 031 on AH.FM 20-07-2011.mp3

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonights show will be a special "Sasha Classics" mix celebrating Sasha guesting at our LOVE event this Saturday in Helsinki. This mix will focus mainly in his 1995-2005 production period and in the more prog trancey sound of his. Today his sound is more based on progressive, tech house and techno but still with that epic Sasha twist. Read more about my personal vibes, experiences and stories about Sasha in my blog: Me & Sasha (since 1995) — DjOrkidea.com.

Hope you'll enjoy the show! :)

Very much chooned in!

This will be epic set for sure :yes:

Had a great time reading this blog, well written. Really looking forward to this show! :smile:

Thanks! Sasha is a true legend and there is quite a bit of shared history so it could have been ten times longer:)

Tuned for the Sasha classics :)

1246 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 031 on AH.FM

Tonights show will be a special "Sasha Classics" mix celebrating Sasha guesting at our LOVE event this Saturday in Helsinki. This mix will focus mainly in his 1995-2005 production period and in the more prog trancey sound of his. Today his sound is more based on progressive, tech house and techno but still with that epic Sasha twist. Read more about my personal vibes, experiences and stories about Sasha in my blog: Me & Sasha (since 1995) — DjOrkidea.com.

Hope you'll enjoy the show! :)

ts

http://rpmedia.ask.com/ts?u=/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Sasha2.jpg

Back