Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please tell us what you think?

Thumbs up The spread is On...!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    great!!!! :cheers:

I just see some friends of mine are in this digital radio station chating free with you, keep this profile and you will be a winner my friend...!:D

Im wondering what other forums... he was reffering to? any idea?
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Im wondering what other forums... he was reffering to? any idea?
    Hmmm... I'm in a quandary... I got banned (just temporarily, mind) at the big place for mentioning alternative places... should I dare speak? 8(

I'm talking about the forums at the other trance stations... ;)
    Last edited by in·iq·ui·trance; May 30th, 2006 at 19:31.

Thumbs up Freedom of Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by in·iq·ui·trance
    Hmmm... I'm in a quandary... I got banned (just temporarily, mind) at the other place for mentioning other places... should I dare speak? ;)

I'm talking about the forums at the other trance stations...
    I think if this forum works on a free talking basis without any blasfemy or bad words/ injuries on others, will be the best of the world...!
    <3

I dont think any forums like advertising... I appreciate if your trying to spread the word, but dont get banned while doing it.

This forum will be clean from all that Acuario51, we will try to have it as clean as possible.

I dont think any forums like advertising... I appreciate if your trying to spread the word, but dont get banned while doing it.

This forum will be clean from all that Acuario51, we will try to have it as clean as possible.

It is Ok to me Dan... Ethic is my first name, friend...!:D

Yeah... it's tough to walk that line.

Obviously we're all trying to build the community, to bring trance to as many folks as possible. If so, cross-promotion of trance stations is a good thing. But is the "community" considered the population who post in this forum, or the population of trance fans regardless of where they listen? The latter does not co-exist well with an advertising revenue business model that depends on clicks/hits.

On the other hand, cross-promotion generally leads to greater exposure, leading to more total listeners, which will draw more revenue into the genre, leading (in theory) to a trickle down revenue boost to everyone involved.

In the other station's defense of banning me, the place I was talking about turns out to be un-licensed, so there's a legal justification for giving me a dozen lashes.

I agree with you in·iq·ui·trance... Hopefully this community here will expand, and I think sooner or later people will see, the quality, smoothless streams, and the people so friendly to chat and commute.

I will do my best to keep it at that, were 100% non profit, hopefully one day we will brake even, cause right now its all from pocket expense. I have plans for Afterhours, good plans... but it will take some time... cant build a castle in one day as they say

Anyhow I appreciate everyones input and helping out to spread the word.

ps... Thanks Ethic, now I got your name

Thumbs up Totally agree here...!

Yeah... it's tough to walk that line.

Obviously we're all trying to build the community, to bring trance to as many folks as possible. If so, cross-promotion of trance stations is a good thing. But is the "community" considered the population who post in this forum, or the population of trance fans regardless of where they listen? The latter does not co-exist well with an advertising revenue business model that depends on clicks/hits.

On the other hand, cross-promotion generally leads to greater exposure, leading to more total listeners, which will draw more revenue into the genre, leading (in theory) to a trickle down revenue boost to everyone involved.

In the other station's defense of banning me, the place I was talking about turns out to be un-licensed, so there's a legal justification for giving me a dozen lashes.

Your words are mine here, my friend, it is good to know there are a lot of people who thinks in a very normal way, cross-promotion does not mean a sin, it is the best way to increase the competition - in a very health conditions - with a lot of ethic and respect, of course...:D

Thumbs up Against all Odds...!

I agree with you in·iq·ui·trance... Hopefully this community here will expand, and I think sooner or later people will see, the quality, smoothless streams, and the people so friendly to chat and commute.

I will do my best to keep it at that, were 100% non profit, hopefully one day we will brake even, cause right now its all from pocket expense. I have plans for Afterhours, good plans... but it will take some time... cant build a castle in one day as they say

Anyhow I appreciate everyones input and helping out to spread the word.

ps... Thanks Ethic , now I got your name

You will met some good people in the near future who´s going to help you to change - in a certain way - your point of view Dan, you only need to keep your intensity, that is the clue for eveything in LIFE ( and you know what I am talking about)
    Last edited by Acuario51; May 30th, 2006 at 20:06.

like the forum alot.. I simply love the stream, always good music on!! seems like its many nice pepole here that really know alot about music Keep it up :D
    Fav Producer atm: Tritonal

Ha ha, I see you finally gave up and started copy-pasting my username... those dots are a nuisance, eh?

I'm curious though, about these plans. What do you hope to do differently? You've mentioned high quality, free streams, and friendly forums. One of the other stations has an incredibly friendly, vibrant community and great streams (when you pay), so in my mind that fits into the business category of doing it "faster or cheaper".

Any plans for doing it "better"? You did say mostly newer music, which fits in a personal preferrence category, and more personalized/able is definitely "better", but new music might lose you the old-schoolers.

What else you thinking?

Thumbs up A very big Welcome to The Best Friend of The Web

I want to express my best regards to a very special friend of mine that I knew some months ago...! Danmark_ori a.k.a. Polar Bear, from the Netherlands...!

He is one of the best w_ _ _e posters on da net, Dan my friend...

He attended my invitation and now becomes in a new member of The Forum, I am very happy with this new member of the community.

You will know him, and you will be agree with me

Welcome Henk, my friend...!

Acuario51, from venezuela...!:D

Quote Originally Posted by Acuario51
    I want to express my best regards to a very special friend of mine that I knew some months ago...! Danmark_ori a.k.a. Polar Bear, from the Netherlands...!

He attended my invitation and now becomes in a new member of The Forum, I am very happy with this new member of the community.

You will know him, and you will be agree with me

Welcome Henk, my friend...!
    Hey, you don't get all the credit! I invited him too! >P

He's a great contributor, and the friendliest guy you can imagine.<3

Thumbs up hahaha!

Hey, you don't get all the credit! I invited him too! >P

He's a great contributor, and the friendliest guy you can imagine.<3

Yes...! he told me this, my friend I email him yesterday and today too, he will give this forum one special touch, I am sure...!:D

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information